Undo last operations in TC

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

LonerD

Undo last operations in TC

Post by *LonerD »

Erroneous renaming, deleting to recycle, or moving file to another folder.
Well, if you remember that when this is done correctly, but this is not always the case.

I would like to be able to undo the last several similar operations in the same way as in Windows Explorer.
Last edited by LonerD on 2012-01-08, 22:13 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway
karlchen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *karlchen »

Hello, LonerD.

What you are asking for is not "Cancel", but "Undo" which can be achieved in Windows Explorer by pressing Ctrl-Z e.g.

Undo-functionality in Total Commander has been requested more than once before. So far Christian has always refused to implement it. - There is a very small number of exceptions where T.C. can undo the last action like in the MRT.

Kind regards,
Karl
MX Linux 21.3 64-bit xfce, Total Commander 10.52 64-bit
The people of Alderaan keep on bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine.
The Prophet's Song
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Yes, "Undo" for last operation :)
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway
Bartusg

Post by *Bartusg »

Of course their should be such an option, or at least a sort of dead-mans knob that can detect over hastily Shift-Delete keystrokes.