DirSizeCalc 1.21 (content plug-in)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2GammelBert
I just want to add that I am concerned about the health of my harddisk. I need this plugin only sometimes. So I don't want to stress my harddisk more than nescessary. This plugin could reduce its lifetime because it is reading so much from the harddisk.
Please try one of the "on demand" fields. Values can be calculated by pressing the space key for these fields.
GammelBert

Post by *GammelBert »

Lefteous wrote: Please try one of the "on demand" fields. Values can be calculated by pressing the space key for these fields.
Unfortunately this doesn't suit my purpose because it only calculates the size for a single DIR. I want to have the the sizes of all DIRs in the current view displayed on demand. As far as I can remember it has already been requested that a hotkey calculates the sizes of all DIRs.

Kind Regards!
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2GammelBert
As far as I can remember it has already been requested that a hotkey calculates the sizes of all DIRs.
Yes - I have even suspended development of this plug-in because commands for

- load all on-demand fields
- load selected on-demand fields
- pause/continue value calculation
- stop value calculation

have not been adeed to TC yet. Sorry but I'm just tired to give the same explanations again and again although I'm not the one to add this functionality.
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

I have added a small FAQ section in the first post of this thread.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Thread split to DirSizeCalc 2.00 BETA 6 (content plugin) at Lefteous' request.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.