Drag&Drop on TC in Win7-64 doesnt work

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

gbertus

Drag&Drop on TC in Win7-64 doesnt work

Post by *gbertus »

Dragging a file ON TC in Win7 ultimate 64 bit doesnt work. The prohibit-icon of Windows appears (not the red one of TC). Copy-paste works.
Drag-drop a file FROM TC works.
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

Please note than you can't drag files to program started with admin rights from user program. From which program do you try to drag files to TC window?

I checked on Win7 x86, when TC started with admin rights, I can't drag files from desktop into TC but I can drag files from TC to desktop.
gbertus

Solved

Post by *gbertus »

MVV wrote:Please note than you can't drag files to program started with admin rights from user program. From which program do you try to drag files to TC window?

I checked on Win7 x86, when TC started with admin rights, I can't drag files from desktop into TC but I can drag files from TC to desktop.
Thank you for you reply. I do run TC as Admin indeed. You're right (again). If I start a program from TC drag& drop works. I have to figure out a suitable way how to cope with this admin-stuff.