Ultra TC Editors 6.42 Final

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

Shouldn't the link in the last post have been:

http://www.utceditors.totalcmd.net/ccount/click.php?id=27

Anyway - New Danish translation can be downloaded at http://madsenworld.dk/tcmd/ultra_tc_editors_600b10_danish.zip
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Ultra TC Editors 6.00 beta 11, Download

What's new

Button Bar Editor
Fixed: Button bar panel> Scrolling by mouse wheel doesn't work.
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

@ts4242: nice to see that you still devolpe your very usefull tools after all these years :D
Hoecker sie sind raus!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Ultra TC Editors 6.00 Final, Download
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

ts4242 wrote:Ultra TC Editors 6.00 Final
I found a little "not working as intended"... I guess...

my Main-Ini looks like this:
SiLvA's wincmd.ini wrote:[Configuration]
UseIniInProgramDir=7
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[Configuration]

[1280x1024 (8x16)]
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[1280x1024 (8x16)]

[Buttonbar]
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[Buttonbar]

[Colors]
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[Colors]

[Command Line History]
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[Command Line History]

[Configuration\Interface]
RedirectSection=%Commander_Path%\Inis\[Configuration-Interface]
Now the things is that UTC Configuration Editor doesnt see that the Value for
UseIniInProgramDir= is set:
Image: http://img846.imageshack.us/i/utccebug.jpg
and because of RedirectSection= if I change the value
its written into %Commander_Path%\Inis\[Configuration]
Hoecker sie sind raus!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2Sir_SiLvA

You are right, I should read UseIniInProgramDir from the non redirected [Configuration] section. I'll fix it.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2Sir_SiLvA

I have fixed it, download silent update. I didn't change the version number.
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

2ts4242
Thanks. I didnt expected that and would have gladly waited till a major release.
Hoecker sie sind raus!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Download Ultra TC Editors 6.01 Beta 1

What's new:

Start Menu Editor
-----------------
Added: New commands added to the Edit menu, Cut, Copy and Paste.
Added: Properties command on the Edit menu displays the number of commands under the selected menu.
Added: An option to disable opening selected item on TC by double click. (add DoubleClickON=0 under an editor section)
Added: Extended Commands Editor: Don't save "Usercmd.ini" or "Wcmd_xxx.ini" if it hasn't changed.
Fixed: Extended Commands Editor: The program cannot properly read/write files contains a lot of commands. (e.g. 2500 commands or more)

Configuration Editor
--------------------
Added: Show file name actually changed in the save changes warning message.
Fixed: The program doesn't work properly if there is duplicate section name in Wincmd.ini and/or Wcx_ftp.ini file.

Button Bar Editor
-----------------
Added: Show list of files actually changed in the save changes warning message.
Added: An option to disable opening selected item on TC by double click. (add DoubleClickON=0 under [ButtonBarEditor] section in "ultra tc editors.ini")
romulous

Post by *romulous »

This is probably by design, but I don't think it is desirable. I opened one of my TC bars in the button editor, and added a new button. As the button will be mostly the same as the other buttons (with some minor changes), I clicked on another button and copied the command field, and then went back to my new button and pasted that command in. Intending then to make some minor changes to it, I was surprised to see the button editor - as soon as I pasted the command - had created a duplicate of the button I had copied the command from. Closed out of the editor (not saving changes), then opened it again and opened the same bar. Repeated the action - and same thing, duplicate button created in addition to the new button I had added (but not yet had a chance to edit because of the duplicate button being added).

Can we have an option for the editor to not behave this way please?

Also, can we have an option to disable the 'do you want to use this as the default bar' message please, when you edit a bar that isn't named default.bar? The message annoys me in TC, and I was sad to see the editor pops up the same message.

Thanks.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2romulous

Usually you copy a button then go to another place and select the button you wish to insert the copied button before or after, if i paste copied data in the selected button you will lost it.

Button Bar Editor act like TC, in TC you don't add an empty button first then paste its data.

Also, can we have an option to disable the 'do you want to use this as the default bar' message please
I will consider.
romulous

Post by *romulous »

ts4242 wrote:in TC you don't add an empty button first then paste its data.
Hm, I wonder if we are talking about the same thing - as that is exactly how I add a button in TC. Click Add, creates a new blank button. Then I click on another button, copy some text from it, return to the new blank button and then paste that text it. I do this all the time, and it works fine, and no duplicate buttons either.
I will consider.
Thanks! :)
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

romulous,
In TC you can right-click a button on the button bar a select Copy. Then you can right-click an empty space on the button bar and select Paste.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

romulous wrote:Click Add, creates a new blank button. Then I click on another button, copy some text from it, return to the new blank button and then paste that text it.
This is very slow and tedious, it is better to right click on the desired button and copy it then right click on another button or on an empty space and paste it, after that change it as you like. (right click on the button on the button bar itself not in "Change button bar" dialog.)
romulous

Post by *romulous »

@Hacker, ts4242

Sure, I could do it that way I suppose (I didn't know you could use a right click method - I don't recall seeing it in TC's helpfile). I just still find it strange that Ultra TC Editor assumes when I do it the way I normally do in TC (the 'add a blank button first' method), that I want a duplicate copy of the button that I paste the text from. I would have thought the button bar editor would behave exactly the way that the built-in TC editor behaves (which is to do nothing except add the text you paste in) :?:

Thanks.