Updated Plugins needed

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

petergus

Updated Plugins needed

Post by *petergus »

Now when TC7 supports custom columns in FS plugins.
There is a couple of plugins that would be much better if they used custom columns.

Registry by Vitaly Knyazev, updated 14.01.2005
Services by Serge Kandakov, updated 10.03.2004
Procfs by Alexey Babenko, updated 12.11.2003

Does anyone know if development is still up?
Peter, Personal licence #84319
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

They are all russians, but I haven't seen them at Russian TC forum. So I guess development is paused, or stopped.

You can know exactly, by e-maling them.
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Alextp wrote:You can know exactly, by e-maling them.
I tried to contact the developer of procfs.wfx but his e-mail (lecha2002 ukr net) bounced. His web site is also dead. :cry:
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
EricB

Post by *EricB »

Hi,

A more recent project of Alexey is DiskInternals Reader plugin, which is also listed on TotalCMD.net. The DiskInternals website, which is referred to in the plugin info (and also contains a newer plugin version btw), might lead to contact. Maybe Alexey can be persuaded to either update his older plugins like ProcFS or to release the sources. Might be easier if someone who speaks Russian and/or is a developer contacts him.

Regards, EricB
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

ProcFS is my most wanted for x64. Is anyone working on it?
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Now that TC8 final is available, I'm offering the reward for porting to 64-bit also to third party authors. The conditions are:
1. The plugin should support at least the main feature of the 32-bit only plugin.
2. The author needs to put it on Totalcmd.net, give it a similar name as the old unsupported plugin, and send me the link
3. If there is more than one alternative plugin, those coming later will get the reward only if they do significantly more than the first replacement. For example, if the first replacement packer plugin only does unpacking, and the second then also supports packing, or additional formats. We alone decide whether there will be a reward or not. The decision is final.
4. The reward is $100 for plugins where the source is available - then it's often just a question of recompiling with a few minor tweaks. I'm willing to negotiate a higher reward for plugins where no source is available, but please contact me before starting to write the plugin. No higher reward will be available if it isn't negotiated in advance.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com