TXQuickView free

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

HAL 9000

Post by *HAL 9000 »

What I like about this plugin is the dir treeview (Ctrl-Q), would be even better to have this as a tooltip when hovering over a folder.
I don't like the way it changes the look and feel of Lister, selecting text now defaults to whole words selecting something like "[userprefs]" is still possible but retyping is faster.
Is it possible to bring back the old selection method, and if not can I disable the Lister part?
theosdikaios

Post by *theosdikaios »

can I disable the Lister part?
Yes we can. Change the detect string in wincmd.ini that the lister is used for extensionless and 0 Bytes size files only. This should be matching for folders.

Code: Select all

1=%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\TxQuickView\TxQuickView.wlx
1_detect="ext=""&SIZE=0"
"Since there are many things which have never happened and never will happen,
and which nevertheless are clearly conceivable, and imply no contradiction,
how can one say they are absolutely impossible?" Leibniz
HAL 9000

Post by *HAL 9000 »

Thanks Theosdikaios, or ευχαριστώ πολύ

For getting back me good ol Lister

Hal
Helix751

Serach function bug

Post by *Helix751 »

Great viewer plugin. Even hough development seems to be abandoned, the only bug I can report so far is F7 search (or when called from the "lister" Edit menu) does indeed open a search dialog but doesn't work at all. Either:

1. The open dialog isn't the plugin's one and is instead a non-working/built-in "Lister" one; or (most likely)

2. The plugin fails to communicate with the built-in search function when called by the Lister's built-in function instead of by the plugin's.
Regards,
Sergio

TCmd license #12059
TC11.03x86/x64 | Win11 Pro