[9.0b1x86] View mode background is applied partially

Bug reports will be moved here when the described bug has been fixed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

MVV
Power Member
Power Member

[9.0b1x86] View mode background is applied partially

Post by *MVV »

When I set custom background colors for custom view mode, only files get these colors, empty panel space outside files still have standard backgrould color.

E.g. I've set yellow for background and background2 in custom view and I've set blue for default background color. Now I see files on yellow background and the rest of file panel is filled with blue.

Empty panel space must be painted with selected background color. It is visible very well in brief mode, also a bit in full mode (part of line below filelist).
Samuel
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Samuel »

I also expected this behaviour.
Support++;
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I will consider it, thanks for the suggestion. The idea would be to use one of the predefined very slighly colored white backgrounds, not very different colors...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Sob
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sob »

It should simply work the same way as original global settings, i.e. background color for odd lines should be used as base color for whole list. Then it's possible to set even very different colors and everything will look fine (as long as they don't conflict with user's choice of text colors, but that's not your problem).
Samuel
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Samuel »

Code: Select all

12.06.16 Fixed: View modes: Show background of file list (where there are no files) with user-defined color, except in thumbs mode (32/64)
Thank you so much for adding this. - It works fine.