'File queue window' and 'custom text colors'

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Beano

'File queue window' and 'custom text colors'

Post by *Beano »

I'm currently using TC9 beta 10 and have a few wishes - one very old and two new ones. Hoping there is still rooms for improvements before TC9 goes final.

1) File queue window overhaul: Improved way items can be moved up/down file queue window. Ability to pause items. Column-based list making it more readable. etc.

2) The new views in TC9 is a great addition (particularly with auto switching via rules), but no custom text/mark/cursor/etc. colors, only background colors?

3) Internal command to quickly turn views on/off. It may be in there now but I could not find it.

That's it, hoping these suggestions will be noticed (and considered) by Christian :)
Last edited by Beano on 2016-08-25, 07:52 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Beano

Post by *Beano »

LOL... I just discovered the system-menu option in file queue window to remember size and position - works perfectly :D

I have edited the suggestions above to reflect this.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You can re-order the queue while copying is PAUSED. This is done to avoid moving the wrong item when items are removed from the queue while you try to sort it.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Beano

Post by *Beano »

Yes, Im aware of that :) I'm looking for a better way to do it, and the ability to move several items at once, pause items, etc.