Joined: 03 Nov 2006
Location: Kyiv, 68/262
|Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:01 pm Post subject: TCMP: Go to file doesn't work after exit from TC4A
1. Start TC4A, in file panel, or panels if you use 2 panels view, go to some folder(s) without media files from your current TC Media Player playlist.
2. Start TC Media Player, e.g. using command 137.
3. Start playing some track from restored playlist in the player.
4. Using Android Back button/key switch from player to TC4A.
5. Exit from TC, e.g. using Hamburger menu->Exit command.
6. Using Notifications switch to TC Media player.
7. In the media player use "Go to file" item from track context menu:
TC4A will be opened with the folder(s) you opened in step 1, but not with folder of track for which you used "Go to file" item.
Reproduced on Android 4.3.1 with TC4A 2.81 beta 8.
Android 4.3.1 no root, kernel 08.09.2016; Vista Home Premium SP2 rus 32 bit
TC #149847 Personal licence
Cuz we're all in this together, We're here to make it right