Capitalize the drive letter in copy progress dialogues

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ulf

Capitalize the drive letter in copy progress dialogues

Post by *Ulf »

Hello!

I noticed the drive letters such as c:\ etc are in lowercase. I would say it would be proper to capitalize the letters, avoiding mistaking I:\ and l:\
HolgerK
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *HolgerK »

Wincmd.ini; Section [Configuration]:
Add a line with

Code: Select all

DrivesShowUpcase=1
History.txt wrote:28.04.09 Release Total Commander 7.50 Public Beta 2 (pre1)
26.04.09 Added: wincmd.ini [Configuration] DrivesExportUpcase=1 exports paths with uppercase drive letters in functions like Mark - Copy to clipboard with full path, and when launching programs (current dir, program name)
26.04.09 Added: wincmd.ini [Configuration] DrivesShowUpcase=1 shows drives with uppercase drive letters in drive bar, drive dropdown list, current dir, tabs and to the left of the command line
F1:Help:4.b wincmd.ini: wrote:DrivesExportUpcase=-1 1: Export drive letters uppercase when using e.g. cm_CopyFullNamesToClip, or when running programs (in program name and current directory). <=0: Export as lowercase.
Note: When DrivesShowUpcase is set and DrivesExportUpcase isn't, it gets the value of the former
DrivesShowUpcase=-1 1: Show drives uppercase in various places like the drive bar, drive list, current path etc. <=0: Show as lowercase.
HTH
Holger
Make our planet great again
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Moved to the English forum.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.