Your homepages on Totalcmd.net

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ergo

Your homepages on Totalcmd.net

Post by *Ergo »

To all authors of Total Commander related plugins and utilities (and for all those who would like to have a page about Total Commander). I would like to offer free hosting for their plugins (utilities) with FTP access to upload your files (PHP and MySQL available). You will get nice domain name http://yourdomain.totalcmd.net (50Mb of disk space, 10Gb monthly traffic for the first time)

To get your subdomain and FTP access please write to me (webmaster@wincmd.ru) and provide following information:

Your name,
subdomain name you want to own,
your plugins name (In the case that I may not recognize you by your name :))
Wincmd.ru WWW.TOTALCMD.NET
I see that future is near...
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

This is an excellent offer Andrei but won't this lead to a none-single point of
reference for TC tools and plug-ins? It is very convenient to have a dedicated
single point of access.
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
Ergo

Post by *Ergo »

2pdavit
This is an excellent offer Andrei but won't this lead to a none-single point of
reference for TC tools and plug-ins? It is very convenient to have a dedicated
single point of access.
You don't have to create a HTML page if you don't want it - you may use this site only to store your files with convenient FTP access. But as far as I see a lot of plugin's authors have their homepages on geosites.com (terrible place very inconvinient for users). This offer is first of all for them. Moreover if there will be interesting projects I will link them from TOTALCMD.NET
Wincmd.ru WWW.TOTALCMD.NET
I see that future is near...