Branch view question

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

2 majkinetor !:

Your 'levelled branch view' somehow branched into Mayan mythology. Strange how that happens. Maybe we need a new forum rule: no OT except between midnight Friday and 6am Monday! :wink:

2 clo:
:shock: They are unobtainable goods nowadays!
I blame the French of course - all that Gallic charm, soft words, sweet music, flowers, chocolates - when we weren't looking!! :lol: No wonder they're an endangered species. I'm saving my last few for a rainy day. :twisted:
8 years old, ugly, and very good at sprint !
Ah, but when that ugly duckling turns into a swan, are we not lost for words and transfixed with admiration for her incomparable beauty?

2 Sheepdog:

The name QUETZALCOATL (feathered serpent god) has a weirdly compelling ring to it, doesn't it? This is not a 2-byte fairy sitting on a digital Christmas tree, this is one tough scary dude - worshipped for 2000 years, ruler of this world (number five in the cycle), which he created by sprinkling his own blood on the bones of the previous one. I love his title "The Ruler of the Star of the Rising Dawn" - magic :!:
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Your 'levelled branch view' somehow branched into Mayan mythology. Strange how that happens. Maybe we need a new forum rule: no OT except between midnight Friday and 6am Monday!
Maybe I just inspire people to relax and share their thoughts 8)
Habemus majkam!