Locked Tabs on FS Plugins

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ND

Locked Tabs on FS Plugins

Post by *ND »

I apologize in advance if this topic has been posted before. I tried a few searches but did't find anything.

Scenario: I have two of my locked tabs on FS plugins (Versions and TConsole). On one panel is such FS plugin open (locked tab), on another panel is a local drive (e.g. D:\, also locked tab). Close TC.
Problem: When next TC is opened, the FS plugin tab loads/shows ok, but the other panel is blank. I have to switch to another tab and back to have folders display in that panel.

I have not tested very deeply (it only happened today at home, and I can't test it at work as I don't have TC here), e.g. I don't know if it happens without locked tabs, or if it happens also when FS plugin is on right side panel instead of left, or if the display restores also after re-read from source (Ctrl+R), etc.

WinXP SP2 Home; TC 6.54a

P.S. TC 5.50 (no tabs support) opens C:\ instead of FS plugin when next opened.
aNDreas Bolotă
The truth always carries the ambiguity of the words used to express it. (Frank Herbert, God Emperor of Dune)
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Yes, this is a known error, which will be fixed in the next version. It seems to happen when the plugin shows any kind of modal window (e.g. a progress bar) when loading.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

2ghisler(Author)
Great news. Thanks.
As I rememebr I mentioned it a long time ago... ;-)
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl