English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Hacker wrote:ts4242,
i feel some disappointed to find TCME in TC Addons page instead of my program
Read the sticky post in the plugins forum (where this thread actually should be) and send a mail to Christian. It took me half a year to get onto the addons page, so don't despair. Once you make it UTCME will be more popular than TCME so I have to gain some lead. ;)

Good luck
Roman
indeed i have a problem to explain my thought in english :oops: , when i said i feel disappointed i don not said that because your program putted in TC addons page but because i feel that Mr Ghisler dislike my program. that is all. so please excuse me i did not mean any offence to your program. :oops:
hope you understand me now
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

I understood you and I am not offended at all; I am sorry if my post looked like that in any way - it was no intention. I was just saying that it isn't easy to get onto the Addons page and it took me quite some time, so don't despair, you'll get there too.
I actually started to like the idea of having one "pretty" menu editor (yours) and one "basic" (mine). ;)
i feel that Mr Ghisler dislike my program
Did you send him a mail with the plugin application form (which you can find in the Plugins forum) filled out?

BTW: Could you look at some other host than geocities? It doesn't currently work when one's trying to download the file (from Club Total) and I think I don't have the means to upload it to CT myself.

TIA
Roman
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Sorry that it takes so long to get listed on ghisler.com! Testing new plugins and addons is a lot of work, and all plugins/addons listed on ghisler.com have to be tested very carefully to ensure that they work properly. Currently I'm busy with a beta test, so I have only very little time to test new plugins/addons.

If you want your plugin/addon on my addons page, you will need to send me the plugin form from here. Please only submit plugins/addons which have been announced in the plugins forum and extensively tested, this will save me a lot of work! Unfortunately I cannot host plugins which use encryption or patented technology (e.g. GIF image display).
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com