6.55, no private beta?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

MxxCon

6.55, no private beta?

Post by *MxxCon »

i just found out about 6.55pb1
change log mentions 2 more beta releases. however, being TC's beta tester, i didn't see any announcement for them.
does it mean those 2 versions were never released or am i no longer tester for TC? :cry:
[Sig removed by administrator: Signature can not exceed 20GB.]
Clo

The fastest…

Post by *Clo »

2MxxCon

:) Hello !

• These tests have been performed by the same reduced team than the 7.0 alpha-tests.

• Nobody is fired ! The reduced team has been formed simply with the first ~20 testers who wished to participe - a so long while before the A-tests began -.
- This was a Ch. Ghisler's request on the ß-Test forum; hence, the fastest won. I can't say more… :roll:

:mrgreen: Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This reduction of beta testers was done because older beta versions were more and more often leaking to the public internet. Since early betas are quite risky to use, especially for a file manager, I wanted to prevent that. Therefore I'm now creating an individual beta for each tester in the non-public test, and make the beta available to everyone in the public test.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com