Suggestions

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Suggestions

Post by *sas2000 »

AlwaysCopyInBackground=2 works great, but Tc doesn't remember window size when i resize it.

During install process Tc should auto-detect if the number of cm_UserMenu entries in totalcmd.inc is over 10 and keep previous settings.

Thanks.

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2sas2000
During install process Tc should auto-detect if the number of cm_UserMenu entries in totalcmd.inc is over 10 and keep previous settings.
Although the old way of adding user commands is kept for compatibility reasons you should use the new user commands instead. They solve the problem you mentioned and many others. A few examples:

- You had to consider the order of the start menu when defining a hotkey.
- You can now place user commands anywhere in your main menu.

Conclusion: The start menu is obsolote. :-D
sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sas2000 »

Lefteous wrote: Although the old way of adding user commands is kept for compatibility reasons you should use the new user commands instead.
You're right, i didn't know new user commands, there was too much new features for only one night. :shock:

PeaceMaker

Post by *PeaceMaker »

sas2000 wrote: 
Lefteous wrote: Although the old way of adding user commands is kept for compatibility reasons you should use the new user commands instead.
You're right, i didn't know new user commands, there was too much new features for only one night. :shock:

Indeed, there's a lot of changes...
[face=tahoma]LICENSE NUMBER: #101897 Single user license (since: 6th February 2004)
CURRENT VERSION: Total Commander 9.00 beta 12 (released: 31st August 2016)
[/face]