Total Commander Forum Index Total Commander
Forum - Public Discussion and Support
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FSE-Fast Search Engine plugin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Commander Forum Index -> Plugins and addons: devel.+support (English) Printable version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
m^2
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 1417
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VadiMGP wrote:
2m^2
Quote:
What's the problem?
I run 2 different installations. And have absolutely no idea what could be the problem with having more.
You don't understand my point. Problem is not to have several installations.
The problem (in scope of our conversation) is enforce me(!) to use starters. And while I don't use starter I cannot call "good solution" a solution with starter. Smile If you use starter you can find solution matching your requirements. I need solution without starter, because I don't like them.

Clear Smile
_________________
Image: http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2110/pcbsdec7.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gbo
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Posts: 319
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice plugin, thank you Very Happy

Support for Ctrl-B and Thumbnails view
_________________
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
m^2
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 1417
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m^2 wrote:
TC wrote:
Error, could not load plugin!
H:\TC\bin\..\plugin\wfx\FSE\FSE.wfx

Now it's working. Strange.
_________________
Image: http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2110/pcbsdec7.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 05 Apr 2003
Posts: 653
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2gbo
Quote:
Thumbnails view
Come on! What next? Comments? Custom views? Search in search? Laughing
Or may be you intend for TC support of thumbnails in FS-plugins? If so, I also support it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gbo
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Posts: 319
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Or may be you intend for TC support of thumbnails in FS-plugins? If so, I also support it.

Yes it was that Wink
_________________
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
guent peer
Member
Member


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2VadiMGP

Quote:
Come on! What next? Comments? Custom views? Search in search?


I don't know what exactly you mean by search in search, but I just found out that it is possible to use the search of TC to do a search in the results provided by your plugin and Locate32. Quite a nice thing! Smile

Thanks for your plugin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 1571

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hej gbo, you got older, got the beard, and got kid in the mean time Very Happy Question
_________________

             Habemus majkam!


www.r-moth.com               http://r-moth.deviantart.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gbo
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Posts: 319
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OT]
majkinetor ! wrote:
hej gbo, you got older, got the beard, and got kid in the mean time Very Happy Question

Hi Majki,
You should try, it is a great experience Wink
Some pictures are available here
http://mesphotos.fontismedia.com/nolan/
[/OT]
_________________
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 1571

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OT]

Gratz. Very Happy
I wish all 3 of you all the best .

[/OT]
_________________

             Habemus majkam!


www.r-moth.com               http://r-moth.deviantart.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 05 Apr 2003
Posts: 653
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2gbo
2majkinetor !
I'm already not sure whether this post is OT or not Smile

FSE 1.7 is ready. No Ctrl+B, but Branch view available. Use link from first post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gbo
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Posts: 319
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES, it is a nice improvement, more handy this way, at least for me.

Continue the good work Cool

I got a problem when I try to copy file(s) from WFX plugin to a tmp folder (eg c:\tmp) I got this error message : Error downloading file. Is is a limitation of the plugin or a bug ?
_________________
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 05 Apr 2003
Posts: 653
Location: Israel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is is a limitation of the plugin or a bug ?
Oh, my god! This is million dollars question! The answer is depend on your philosophy.
In general case, when user want to copy file from FS-plugin there exists two possibilities:
1. Old good FS-plugins. File in such plugin is not real file (like single mail in mail plugin or event in Calendar plugin). In this case, obvious, no one except plugin itself could copy such file.
2. "Virtual Panel" plugins introduced in TC7. File in such plugin represents a real file on disk. Who should copy this file. Should it be done by plugin or by TC? I'm sure - by TC. I'm definitely not going to write copy procedure comparable with TC power (comments, overwrite dialog, BTM, etc, etc, etc). So from my point of view it is not bug but leak in TC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 1571

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Very Happy
_________________

             Habemus majkam!


www.r-moth.com               http://r-moth.deviantart.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SanskritFritz
Power Member
Power Member


Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 3701
Location: Budapest, Hungary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2VadiMGP
Thanks for the new version!

2gbo
Congratz! Je pense tu est trés hereux!
_________________
I switched to Linux, bye and thanks for all the fish!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
guent peer
Member
Member


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2VadiMGP

If you click on a particular file of the search result, you get into the directory where the file is located. Unfortunately, the cursor stays at its position and does not mark the particular file in this directory. Is it possible to change this behaviour, so that the cursor jumps and marks the file? Would be great!

Edit: This happens only if the branch view is activated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Total Commander Forum Index -> Plugins and addons: devel.+support (English) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Impressum: This site is maintained by Ghisler Software GmbH

Using phpBB © 2001-2005 phpBB Group