Focus lost in SFTP plugin 1.2/TC8rc2_32 and previous

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

charly_35

Focus lost in SFTP plugin 1.2/TC8rc2_32 and previous

Post by *charly_35 »

Hi,
When I connect to a *nix server where there is 2 directories with the same name (one in lower case (ex: /tmp/aaa) and the other in upper (ex: /tmp/AAA)) and when I do "cd /tmp/AAA" and just after back one level with a carriage return (Enter), the focus move to the "aaa" directory.

And if do "cd .." in place of carriage return I fall in this directory "/tmp/AAA/../AAA"

May I do something bad ? or did you have an explanation ?
Is there a parameter to set ?
Cdlt Charles.
charly_35

Post by *charly_35 »

Does anyone have an information ?
Cdlt Charles.
white
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Focus lost in SFTP plugin 1.2/TC8rc2_32 and previous

Post by *white »

charly_35 wrote:When I connect to a *nix server where there is 2 directories with the same name (one in lower case (ex: /tmp/aaa) and the other in upper (ex: /tmp/AAA)) and when I do "cd /tmp/AAA" and just after back one level with a carriage return (Enter), the focus move to the "aaa" directory.
Confirmed. I think, either this is a bug in Total Commander or Total Commander does not (fully) support case sensitive file system plugins.
charly_35 wrote:And if do "cd .." in place of carriage return I fall in this directory "/tmp/AAA/../AAA"
Not confirmed. But I can confirm TC is not able to handle "cd .." properly.