Find Files not responding to Alt-F7 (9.0RC4)

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

XBlue5

Find Files not responding to Alt-F7 (9.0RC4)

Post by *XBlue5 »

I am not able to bring up the Find Files Dialog with the Alt-F7 combination. Alt-Shift-F7 works as advertised.
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

nVidia Shadowplay again? See for example this thread. Maybe some other (nVidia) software, like Geforce Experience. You may also try the mentioned Windows Hotkey Explorer (but not on Win8 or higher!) or NirSoft HotKeysList to find the program using the key combination.

Perhaps we should make some sticky thread listing software that (potentially) interferes with TC's key combinations/shortcuts (unfortunately I don't have time to do so).

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
XBlue5

Post by *XBlue5 »

SOLVED:
In Nvidia GeForce Experience, "Share your greatest gaming moments", Settings (the Gears), Keyboard shortcuts - Assign something else by selecting Alt+F7 (Pause/resume broadcasting) and pressing some unused key combination. It worked for me.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Moved to the English forum.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.