TC crashes after Leftmousebutton click

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ewill

TC crashes after Leftmousebutton click

Post by *ewill »

Hi, i often so 8 form 10 times get an crash, for example adding files into Winamp or Mediaplayer, or just when i wat the Windows menu, for me it's an WIN issue, i had Vistan, now Seven, and problem remains the same, sometimes it happen to other filecomander the same issue (freecommander) so might u know the solution for this problem, i searched some pages but no problem, of their described fits to my case...

regards

ewill.

i've TCMD 7.50, Win 7, and an Dell XPS 1530 -

+ another issue, i installed the dirsizecalcl, and when i try adding New Column there is this plugin not displayed, this i will forward into the right forum..
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Drag&Drop and right click menu crashes are most often caused by faulty shell extensions. Please make a forum search for ShellExView for instructions. I assume that you have an Explorer addon installed which isn't yet compatible with Windows 7.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
ewill

Post by *ewill »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Drag&Drop and right click menu crashes are most often caused by faulty shell extensions. Please make a forum search for ShellExView for instructions. I assume that you have an Explorer addon installed which isn't yet compatible with Windows 7.
Many thanks, i am gonna search it out..