[WLX] MMedia 2.62 x32/x64 Unicode/ANSI (Sep 2014)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Thanks, m3u works

One question, is there any chance to add "shuffle/repeat/repeat all" for playlist & "repeat" for non playlist??
fg_2002fr

Post by *fg_2002fr »

matixx wrote:is it possible to added a function:

- i play one file from any directory
- if the track is ended go to the next file in de directory and play
- no playlist used

Greets maat
MMedia is able to play all songs selected without using playlist
'N' and 'P' keys let you switch to Next/Previous song

if a directory contains only audio files, Ctrl-A following by F3 will play all files in this directory.
fg_2002fr

Post by *fg_2002fr »

krasusczak wrote:One question, is there any chance to add "shuffle/repeat/repeat all" for playlist & "repeat" for non playlist??
May be I could add a "restart playlist at the beginning" function, but not for a single file nor a random function.
matixx
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *matixx »

Thx for response.
fg_2002fr wrote:
if a directory contains only audio files, Ctrl-A following by F3 will play all files in this directory.
Ok, it works !
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Ok thanks that will be Great!, one more thing... i prefer to use old dll: libogg.dll&libvorbis.dll now mmedia supports only new MediaInfo.dll is there any chance to support both, this one or this one?
fg_2002fr

Post by *fg_2002fr »

Hi krasusczak,
krasusczak wrote:i prefer to use old dll: libogg.dll&libvorbis.dll now mmedia supports only new MediaInfo.dll is there any chance to support both, this one or this
one?
Informations given by MediaInfo for OGG file is the same as those of libogg/libvorbis library. More you get compatibility with dozens of other formats.
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

yea but size of this one dll=size of totalcmd.exe....(huge) & this is dll from outside software
fg_2002fr

Post by *fg_2002fr »

krasusczak wrote:yea but size of this one dll=size of totalcmd.exe....(huge) & this is dll from outside software
I admit that the size of the dll is large enough.
Did you think to UPX this dll (32b only). in this case size is reduced to 420Ko (always large but reasonable)
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

krasusczak wrote:yea but size of this one dll=size of totalcmd.exe....(huge) & this is dll from outside software
Sorry, but what is here the problem ?
Actual PCs are not using Floppy disks anymore and USB sticks are large enough.
I don't know any other relevant restrictions for the size of this DLL as part of a complete TC installation?
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

fg_2002fr wrote:
I admit that the size of the dll is large enough.
Did you think to UPX this dll (32b only). in this case size is reduced to 420Ko (always large but reasonable)
yea i did this already, almost i can live with it:P

p.s. How did you reduced size to 420KB?? i use upx391d on mediainfo 0.7.65 & i have 965KB..., which version of the mediainfo are you using??

Horst.Epp wrote:
Sorry, but what is here the problem ?
Actual PCs are not using Floppy disks anymore and USB sticks are large enough.
I don't know any other relevant restrictions for the size of this DLL as part of a complete TC installation?

hmm funny thing because right now i try figure it how i can get access to old factory machine using only floppy, & this is not everything i need force it to create normal floppy 1,7 mb from old amiga standard...
fg_2002fr

New version of MMedia

Post by *fg_2002fr »

Hello!
This new version of MMedia displays now lyrics from id3v2 tag. You can use the excellent program "MP3tag" from Florian Heidenreich to add them.
Since version 2.54, I'm working to modify MMedia sources to be compatible with Unicode so this modification can cause some errors.
So report any new problems here.
Normally, the next major version will be UNICODE compatible.

MMedia ver 2.55
------------------
- Added : displays lyrics from id3v2 tag
- Added : users Font
- Added : "repeat all" option for playlist
- Added : compatibility with m3u8 playlist
- Fixed : playlist with empties lines
- Fixed : 'ID3Tag V1' tab not updated with Quickview
- Fixed : some memory leaks

You can download it here:
http://fg.tcplugins.free.fr/wlx_mmedia254.zip

Size: 980 KB

see webpage for others plugins at:
http://fg.tcplugins.free.fr/
sky66

Post by *sky66 »

Refer to readme.txt in wlx_mmedia255.zip
I added ,mp4 & ,mkv in mmedia.ini.

It can play & preview(Ctrl-Q) .mp4 files in my computer.
But I don't know why it can not play & preview .mkv files.

And if press "Enter" on the .mkv file in TC, it can play it by Windows Media Player.

TC 8.51b3 64bit, Win7 64 bit, Windows Media Player 12.0.7601
fg_2002fr

Post by *fg_2002fr »

with Win7 64b, there is 2 versions of WMP (32 and 64 bits) and by default 32b is used.
if WMP can play your file and not 64b version of MMedia, this is because 64b codec for MKV isn't installed.

You should try 64b version of Haali Media Splitter.
sky66

Post by *sky66 »

fg_2002fr wrote:with Win7 64b, there is 2 versions of WMP (32 and 64 bits) and by default 32b is used.
if WMP can play your file and not 64b version of MMedia, this is because 64b codec for MKV isn't installed.

You should try 64b version of Haali Media Splitter.
Thanks for your information.
Indeed, wlx_mmedia255 32bit works fine.
audio

Re: MMedia 2.55

Post by *audio »

fg_2002fr wrote:MMedia ver 2.55
Hello, Mr. François,

I'm using your wonderful wlx_mmedia255 plugin on TC v.6.52; I am quite pleased with it and incredibly thankful for you having choose to share it with us. :)

(A) I'm just wondering if there is any possibility of getting
'MediaInfo.dll" to use custom output configurations files e.g.: "MediaInfo.cfg" and "1-Audio.csv"

(B) Is there any way of displaying cover images for .m4a files?

I also think maybe it could be useful to other users (maybe put this option in the "readme.txt" file):

For users that choose to use a Codec Pack like "K-lite Codec Pack (full)" in their systems, a more complete listing (93 file types) for video (MMEXT=) and audio (MP3EXT=) listings could be

Code: Select all

[ext]
MMEXT=3g2,3gp,3gp2,3gpp,amv,asf,asx,avi,cda,dat,divx,dv,evo,f4v,flv,hdmov,ifo,m1v,m2p,m2t,m2ts,m2v,m4v,mkv,mod,mov,mp1,mp2v,mp4,mp4v,mpe,mpeg,mpg,mpv2,mpv4,mts,ogm,ogv,pva,rm,rmvb,tp,tpr,ts,vob,webm,wmv,wvx
MP3EXT=aac,ac3,aif,aifc,aiff,alac,amr,ape,apl,au,caf,dts,flac,id3,it,m3u,m3u8,m4a,m4b,mid,midi,mka,mo3,mod,mp2,mp3,mpc,mtm,ofr,ofs,oga,ogg,opus,pls,ra,rmi,s3m,snd,spx,tak,tta,umx,wav,wax,wma,wv,xm
also it is very useful to add this line in the "wincmd.ini" file, right below [ListerPlugins] section:

Code: Select all

0=%COMMANDER_PATH%\Plugins\wlx\mmedia\mmedia.wlx
0_detect="MULTIMEDIA & (ext="3G2" | ext="3GP" | ext="3GP2" | ext="3GPP" | ext="AAC" | ext="AC3" | ext="AIF" | ext="AIFC" | ext="AIFF" | ext="ALAC" | ext="AMR" | ext="AMV" | ext="APE" | ext="APL" | ext="ASF" | ext="ASX" | ext="AU" | ext="AVI" | ext="CAF" | ext="CDA" | ext="DAT" | ext="DIVX" | ext="DTS" | ext="DV" | ext="EVO" | ext="F4V" | ext="FLAC" | ext="FLV" | ext="HDMOV" | ext="ID3" | ext="IFO" | ext="IT" | ext="M1V" | ext="M2P" | ext="M2T" | ext="M2TS" | ext="M2V" | ext="M3U" | ext="M3U8" | ext="M4A" | ext="M4B" | ext="M4V" | ext="MID" | ext="MIDI" | ext="MKA" | ext="MKV" | ext="MO3" | ext="MOD" | ext="MOV" | ext="MP1" | ext="MP2" | ext="MP2V" | ext="MP3" | ext="MP4" | ext="MP4V" | ext="MPC" | ext="MPE" | ext="MPEG" | ext="MPG" | ext="MPV2" | ext="MPV4" | ext="MTM" | ext="MTS" | ext="OFR" | ext="OFS" | ext="OGA" | ext="OGG" | ext="OGM" | ext="OGV" | ext="OPUS" | ext="PLS" | ext="PVA" | ext="RA" | ext="RM" | ext="RMI" | ext="RMVB" | ext="S3M" | ext="SND" | ext="SPX" | ext="TAK" | ext="TP" | ext="TPR" | ext="TS" | ext="TTA" | ext="UMX" | ext="VOB" | ext="WAV" | ext="WAX" | ext="WEBM" | ext="WMA" | ext="WMV" | ext="WV" | ext="WVX" | ext="XM")"
Once again, my most sincere gratitude for your plugin. It is really, really useful! 8)