Bottombar

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Unused

Bottombar

Post by *Unused »

is the bottombar the same (belongig to color/background) as the WM6.1 Commandbar? I wish to have a Black Background commandbar in WM-Menus with white Text, but with gray backgound an black Text in TC (where "Datei" and "Ansicht" is). Is this possible, and what is the right Key or colorname?
Vochomurka
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Vochomurka »

1) Try to change the Windows theme;
2) Create your own buttonbar with your own back/foreground, buttons, effects, etc. It can be easily done with PowerPro and other tools.
Single user license #329241
PowerPro scripts for Total Commander
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Vochomurka,
TC Pocket?

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Vochomurka
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Vochomurka »

Sorry. Of course not :oops:
Single user license #329241
PowerPro scripts for Total Commander
Unused

Post by *Unused »

I have it. i will extract the settings tomorrow with ThemeGenCE when im @ home. i can post the theme when anyone is interested @ XDA-Developers. I dont now, what the solution is, but after some trial and error, i could find the right color settings. I have now also a deep black task/bottombar without the BlackGlossy.cab. I dont know what i have done, but its also there after a softreset. I hope i get this setting backed up with Spb Backup. Would be great.