uLister

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Licence?

Post by *Horst.Epp »

Peter wrote:Hi

I took a view to the licence of Oracle, and there I find:

Code: Select all

You may not:
- use the programs for your own internal data processing or for any commercial or production purposes, or use the programs for any purpose except the development of your application; 
:?: :?:

So I may develop something, but may not use it?

Who can explain?

Peter
You can not deliver it to your customers as part of any application you develope. All other usage is ok.
sguzek

Post by *sguzek »

Sorry if it was already mentioned, but does ulister work with Win7 x64? Also, I can't seem to find the download link. The links on totalcmd are currently down :-(
theosdikaios

Post by *theosdikaios »

Yes, it works with W7x64. :mrgreen:
"Since there are many things which have never happened and never will happen,
and which nevertheless are clearly conceivable, and imply no contradiction,
how can one say they are absolutely impossible?" Leibniz
sguzek

Post by *sguzek »

Great. Does anyone have a download link?

Also, is there any way to implement text search inside of the displayed documents? I think it would be a huge time saver when trying to find things!
bkant

Post by *bkant »

sguzek wrote:Great. Does anyone have a download link?
32bit
64bit
sguzek

Post by *sguzek »

bkant wrote:
Thanks but I was actually referring to ulister. I already have the Outside In files.
bkant

Post by *bkant »

sguzek wrote:
bkant wrote:
Thanks but I was actually referring to ulister. I already have the Outside In files.
Ooops. My wrong. Totalcmd.net apparently has been down and is being restored; the ulister downloads there still do not work. Try here:

32bit
64bit
sguzek

Post by *sguzek »

Thanks. The links on TotalCMD are up again.

I don't know if it was already reported but I keep seeing the following error:
"Exception in plugin ulister.wlx in function ListLoad"

This usually happens when I am switching between different files with the QuickView window visible.
Sometimes, the error doesn't show but the QuickView window freezes and doesn't show the corresponding file.

Has anyone seen this behavior?
BudCord

Post by *BudCord »

Viewing of "HP Graphics Language - 1522"-Files works perfect, when they end with ".hgl".

I have the file extension ".plt" for this file type.
What do I have to change, to ensure that the file extension ".plt" instead or additionally is recognized by uLister?

Renaming ".plt" to ".hgl" is no solution for me! :wink:
Make it idiotproof and someone will make a better idiot.
Unused

Post by *Unused »

Is there any way to have both 32bit and 64bit Versions in one directory? other Plugins like Imagine does the same. If i look for example for Imagine in wincmd.ini i found it only once. Its linked there to %COMMANDER_PATH%\plugins\wlx\Imagine\Imagine.wlx. If i start TC64bit, it works also. There seems to be no reference to Imagine.wlx64. So it hink it should be easy to make a cross version, but im not sure.
sguzek

Post by *sguzek »

How about adding search at the top? Was this available in the previous versions?
wutz

Post by *wutz »

Hello,

I want to create a batch file that converts office files to text files (*.txt). I want to use Outside In Technology of Oracle. But I have no idea how to do this. Is there a way to use uLister in a batch file? Is there an other way to use the Outside In DLLs? Is there an other forum where I can ask about Outside In?

Thanks
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

wutz wrote:I want to create a batch file that converts office files to text files (*.txt). I want to use Outside In Technology of Oracle. But I have no idea how to do this. Is there a way to use uLister in a batch file? Is there an other way to use the Outside In DLLs? Is there an other forum where I can ask about Outside In?
According to OIT documentation this should be possible, but not with ulister, because it's set up as a viewer, not a converter.
You may take a look here for documentation.

The only way would be to make yourself a program which uses the OIT-DLLs, but I think this isn't trivial if you don't have the skills.
You could take a look at the ulister source for a start.
storyofwind

Post by *storyofwind »

I'm sorry but ulister not work for me at windows 7 x64.
I use redist folder from "vw-8-5-3-win-x86-64.zip" and copy to Plugins\wlx\ulister\redist.
So when using quickview, it won't show the dialog "Outside In dlls not found". However, quickview still shows the default viewer.
I use ulister in windows 10 x64 and it works fine, so I don't have any clue what's wrong in win7.
My totalcmd ver.: 9.0a 64bit
My OS: windows 7 x64 Enterprise SP1
Thank you.
nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *nsp »

storyofwind wrote:I'm sorry but ulister not work for me at windows 7 x64.
I use redist folder from "vw-8-5-3-win-x86-64.zip" and copy to Plugins\wlx\ulister\redist.
So when using quickview, it won't show the dialog "Outside In dlls not found". However, quickview still shows the default viewer.
I use ulister in windows 10 x64 and it works fine, so I don't have any clue what's wrong in win7.
My totalcmd ver.: 9.0a 64bit
My OS: windows 7 x64 Enterprise SP1
Thank you.
You should MOVE all dll from Plugins\wlx\ulister\redist folder into Plugins\wlx\ulister\ if you installed ulister64bit and run totalcommander 64bit.