TCFS2 + TCFS2Tools: Full-screen mode for TC etc

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

LonerD

Re: TCFS2 + TCFS2Tools: Full-screen mode for TC etc

Post by *LonerD »

Please help with command.
Set separator of active panel at 75% or return 50%.
Command
TCFS2.exe /ef "eval(if(sepPos == 50, run_item(sp_set_active, 70), run_item(sp_set_active, 50)))"
work without Vertical button bar in TC, but with Vertical bar behavior is unpredictable.
1. It's nearly 70%, but not 70% (some difference with command cm_100Percent 70) - not that important, but still...
2. Command works not stable, sometimes it shifts panels for some pixels (like 55% to 50%).
3. Command almost doesn't work with some hotkeys (for example Shift+F12), but work like in p.2 (and even less stable) with another hotkeys (for example F12).
Any solution?
Or it's current TCFS2 unfinished feature?
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2LonerD
1-2. Try this:

Code: Select all

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
%COMMANDER_PATH%\Addons\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef if(tcini(Layout,ButtonBarVertical,1),varset(1,(3200+wTcWindow)/(wTcWindow*2))) if(sepPos!=50-varget(1),tcm(909),tem(`cm_50Percent 20`))

wciconex.dll,206
50%<>70% separator
cm_50Percent 20cm_100Percent 70 under this condition.
3. When you hold down Shift or Ctrl, the separator shifts back and forth by 25%, so it's best not to use these modifiers.
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Fla$her wrote: 2023-06-16, 04:55 UTC1-2. Try this:
Work. Thank you.
Fla$her wrote: 2023-06-16, 04:55 UTC 3. When you hold down Shift or Ctrl, the separator shifts back and forth by 25%, so it's best not to use these modifiers.
I didn't know about this. It's TC or TCFS2 feature?
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2LonerD
You're welcome. TC, of course. Try to move it yourself with the mouse while holding Ctrl/Shift.
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

2Fla$her
What's wrong with this button?
If active panel right - command work, but with left panel - work only as 50-75%

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
%COMMANDER_PATH%\Addons\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef if(tcini(Layout,ButtonBarVertical,1),varset(1,(3200+wTcWindow)/(wTcWindow*2))) if(sepPos==50-varget(1),tem(`cm_100Percent 75`),if(sepPos==25-varget(1),tcm(910),if(sepPos==75-varget(1),tcm(910),tcm(909))))

wciconex.dll,206
50%>75%>100%>50% separator

PS. Something like this work :roll:

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
%COMMANDER_PATH%\Addons\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef if(tcini(Layout,ButtonBarVertical,1),varset(1,(3200+wTcWindow)/(wTcWindow*2))) if(sepPos==0,tcm(909),if(sepPos-varget(1)>=96,tcm(909),if(sepPos==50-varget(1),tem(`cm_100Percent 75`),if(sepPos<=25-varget(1),tcm(910),if(sepPos>=74-varget(1),tcm(910),tcm(909))))))

wciconex.dll,206
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Still bad. If I set vertical buttonbar icon size for example 50px trick above with wTcWindow doesn't work.

Another solution. Not perfect but more predicable.

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
%COMMANDER_PATH%\Addons\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef msg($0B,0) if(tcini(Layout,ButtonBarVertical,1),varset(1,1)) tem(`cm_VisButtonbar2 2`) if(sepPos==0,tcm(909),if(sepPos==25,tcm(910),if(sepPos==50,tem(`cm_100Percent 75`),if(sepPos==75,tcm(910),tcm(909))))) if(varget(1)==1,tem(`cm_VisButtonbar2 1`)) msg($0B,1) redraw()

wciconex.dll,206
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2LonerD
To be honest, I wouldn't torture formulas here. The option is suitable for random-free positioning:

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
%COMMANDER_PATH%\Addons\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef if(sepPos<20||sepPos>80,tcm(909),tem(`cm_50Percent 25`))

wciconex.dll,206
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Em-command

[em_BBViewer]
cmd=%commander_path%\Plugins\exe\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef tem(em_AkelPad)
And Button on TC ButtonBar

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
em_BBViewer
%P%N
%COMMANDER_PATH%\WCMICONS.DLL,63
Open in AkelPad

or even

TOTALCMD#BAR#DATA
em_BBAkelPadLair

%COMMANDER_PATH%\WCMICONS.DLL,63
Open in AkelPad Lair

TCFS2 shows errors when dragging files on this Button.
What parameters should this Button have to work without errors?

Цель - сделать возможность перетаскивания файлов на кнопку. Без параметров перетаскивание не работает. С параметрами (будь то %P%N или пробел) перетаскивание работает, но TCFS2 выдаёт ошибку. Какие параметры должны быть у кнопки, чтобы TCFS2 не показывал ошибок?

Moderator message from: white » 2023-07-08, 14:46 UTC

Changed the Russian text to normal size.

In principle, use only English. In rare cases, if you wish to include another language, please state the reason why and provide an English translation as well.
Translation by Google wrote:The goal is to make it possible to drag and drop files onto a button. Drag and drop doesn't work without parameters. With parameters (be it %P%N or a space), dragging works, but TCFS2 throws an error. What parameters should the button have so that TCFS2 does not show errors?
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2LonerD
And why is TCFS2 needed here at all?
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Fla$her wrote: 2023-07-08, 15:56 UTC And why is TCFS2 needed here at all?
It was simplified examples that show problem. It's the button parameters and TCFS2 behavior that matter, not the intricacies of my commands.

In reality commands looks like this:

[em_BBViewer]
cmd=%commander_path%\Plugins\exe\TCFS2\TCFS2.exe /ef "tem(em_UniViewer), test(pressedCtrl) | tem(em_AkelPad)"
menu=Open file in Akelpad  || Open in Universal Viewer

[em_AkelPad]
cmd=%commander_path%\Plugins\exe\AkelPad\AkelPad.exe
param=/C- "%P%S"

[em_UniViewer]
cmd=%commander_path%\Plugins\exe\UniViewer\Viewer.exe
param=%P%N
I need to open a file in AkelPad when I drag-n-drop a file onto a button with em_BBViewer command.
It works, but TCFS2 shows error.

(And it's not a single button or set of commands that can be replaced by something else, it's a dozen buttons with similar commands but another programs.)
Last edited by LonerD on 2023-07-08, 19:49 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2LonerD
It's not about TCFS2, it's about what the command line turns into after dragging it onto the button.
I don't see any point in dragging and dropping when there is a working click.
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Fla$her wrote: 2023-07-08, 18:30 UTC I don't see any point in dragging and dropping
But ghisler(Author) does. It's native TC functional.
Fla$her wrote: 2023-07-08, 18:30 UTCIt's not about TCFS2
It's TCFS2 error window.
Buttons with single em_UniViewer or em_AkelPad commands (from previous post) and any parameters work without any errors.
Fla$her wrote: 2023-07-08, 18:30 UTCit's about what the command line turns into after dragging it onto the button.
This is the questions. What it turns? An how to trick command or parameters to avoid error window?
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

LonerD wrote: 2023-07-08, 19:54 UTCBut ghisler(Author) does. It's native TC functional.
So what? In many programs, you can find useless things.
LonerD wrote: 2023-07-08, 19:54 UTCIt's TCFS2 error window.
Buttons with single em_UniViewer or em_AkelPad commands (from previous post) and any parameters work without any errors.
This is not a TCFS2 issue. This is a command line conversion problem when the file name is appended to the end after the quotation mark. Of course, TCFS2 identifies this as an error, since there are no commands with this name and syntax.
Editors, on the contrary, read file names as valid parameters. Everything is expected here.
LonerD wrote: 2023-07-08, 19:54 UTCAn how to trick command or parameters to avoid error window?
No way. Just use a click instead of dragging.
Overquoting is evil! 👎
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

Fla$her wrote: 2023-07-08, 20:18 UTCOf course, TCFS2 identifies this as an error
Thanks, I understand and looks like found solution - parameter /w- in TCFS2 can prevent error messages.
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

LonerD wrote: 2023-07-09, 18:29 UTC found solution - parameter /w- in TCFS2 can prevent error messages.
Good. There is one in the ReadMe. I didn't even know about it because there was never a need to use it.
Overquoting is evil! 👎