Cloud Plugin 1.10 mit und ohne Chromemium

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

XSpeed

Cloud Plugin 1.10 mit und ohne Chromemium

Post by *XSpeed »

Hallo,
ich habe eine frische WIN10 installation und habe TC9.12 instaliert. Ich habe versucht das Cloud Plugin 1.10 für Dropbox zu nutzen. Leider passiert nach Eingabe der UserID nichts. Im Log sehe ich das er den Ordner Dropbox anlegt, das war es aber. Kein Fenster kommt hoch wo ich dann noch das PWD eingeben kann.
Hat eine eine Idee?
Danke für die Hilfe
iana

Post by *iana »

it's working fine for me under win7 x64
I'm guessing you pressed F7 in the plugin window and created a dropbox account/folder (I'd recommend checking the store login credentials check box)
after creating the dropbox account/folder open it, during the first run TC will ask for a master password (if you don't have one) and will ask for your dropbox login credential in the next window dropbox will ask you if you want to allow TC access to your account select yes
and that's it, TC should remember your dropbox credentials but you'd have to enter your master password at every TC restart, if you don't check the use master password you'd have to enter your dropbox password at every new TC session
XSpeed

Post by *XSpeed »

Hello,
thank you for yout tip but it was not the reason. In windows 7 it was possible to put the wincmd.ini in the programm folder. In a windows 10 default installation it is not possible. I use now th appdata folder to save the ini and the cloud plugin works.
Best regards
iana

Post by *iana »

XSpeed wrote:Hello,
thank you for yout tip but it was not the reason. In windows 7 it was possible to put the wincmd.ini in the programm folder. In a windows 10 default installation it is not possible. I use now th appdata folder to save the ini and the cloud plugin works.
Best regards
it is possible I've set it in win10 you need to select it during install or use the tc ini reallocation tool
http://www.ghisler.com/tools.htm#other
http://ghisler.fileburst.com/addons/inireloc.zip
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You can put the ini in the program folder as long as the folder is user-writable. c:\totalcmd will work, c:\program files\totalcmd will not, because the cloud plugin cannot save its settings there.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
XSpeed

Post by *XSpeed »

After I allow the user to write the ini´s and tccloud file. It works also in win10 with an installtion in c:\program files\totalcmd.