Load selection in search result in archive

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

LonerD

Load selection in search result in archive

Post by *LonerD »

I open archive, then run Search.
In search panel select some files, and copy their names to clipboard. Then remove selection.
Command "load selection from clipboard" cm_LoadSelectionFromClip can't restore selection in this way.
Please, add solution.
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This isn't possible because it wouldn't be clear which file to select when there are more of the same name in the same results.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

ghisler(Author) wrote:This isn't possible because it wouldn't be clear which file to select when there are more of the same name in the same results.
All files if we load list of files without paths, and one file if we load list of files with full/relative paths
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway