WLX TC SumatraPDF Plugin CQ hotkey lost

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

thomasmolover

WLX TC SumatraPDF Plugin CQ hotkey lost

Post by *thomasmolover »

if the focus in CQ preview page side, CQ seem to be disabled & could NOT let the windows return to the filelist。

version 1.6 can doit, but neither 1.8 & 1.9
AkulaBig

Re: WLX TC SumatraPDF Plugin CQ hotkey lost

Post by *AkulaBig »

Yes, I changed the TAB key assignment to match how it should work in the program, not in the plugin. Otherwise, TAB in the program did not allow you to navigate through program elements. For example, it was impossible to enter the “Find” element. I’ll see how you can switch between the list and the window.
thomasmolover

Post by *thomasmolover »

If click the content, the focus seem to lost, and couldnot recieve the CQ key, but after I click the CQ windows title, the focus went down to the preview windows and could be switch by CQ key.
AkulaBig

Post by *AkulaBig »

Yes, that's exactly how it works. Previously, my TAB only switched between QV and Lister. But users are asking for TAB to work in SumatraPDF. Apparently you will have to switch between QV and Lister using some hotkey. For example, Shift+TAB.
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

AkulaBig wrote: 2024-05-30, 08:59 UTC Yes, that's exactly how it works. Previously, my TAB only switched between QV and Lister. But users are asking for TAB to work in SumatraPDF. Apparently you will have to switch between QV and Lister using some hotkey. For example, Shift+TAB.
I use the plugin a lot, but never had a need to use tab key for switching elements inside the preview.
If one wants such function it may be an additional hotkey but not Tab.
Tab key is definitely the standard to switch between TC windows.
Last edited by Horst.Epp on 2024-05-30, 11:37 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 11 Home x64 Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3672)
TC 11.03 x64 / x86
Everything 1.5.0.1378a (x64), Everything Toolbar 1.3.3, Listary Pro 6.3.0.78
QAP 11.6.3.3 x64
thomasmolover

Post by *thomasmolover »

I still hope for I must not use the other key to switch to SumatraPDF, I suggest to add one key in the plugins setting INI file like UseSumatraPDF etc. for enabled/disabled the function.
AkulaBig

Post by *AkulaBig »

Horst.Epp wrote: 2024-05-30, 11:25 UTC Tab key is definitely the standard to switch between TC windows.
TAB still switches between TC windows. Only for this you need to activate the QV TC window with the mouse. And in previous versions I did this by artificially intercepting the TAB press in the program.
I will solve this issue. You just need to think how.
AkulaBig

Post by *AkulaBig »

thomasmolover wrote: 2024-05-30, 11:35 UTC I still hope for I must not use the other key to switch to SumatraPDF, I suggest to add one key in the plugins setting INI file like UseSumatraPDF etc. for enabled/disabled the function.
Also an option. I'll think about how to do it better.