tcCmdVerify v0.24 - Check/modify Total Commander setup

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ovg
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Ovg »

2magz

Still doesn't work for me (Combined x64/x86 TC installation):

Code: Select all

Line 990 (File "G:\qqq\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
$dupeCmd[$dupeCmd[0][0]][0] = $CommandPathOrg[$lCmNr]
^ ERROR
Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or
subscript dimension range exceeded.
Last edited by Ovg on 2017-03-22, 16:48 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
#259941, TC 11.01 x64, Windows 7 SP1 x64
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

I can now also run tcCmdVerify under 32 bit TC without crashing.

In the cmd path not found I here have this false item:
[7]|cd \\localhost|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd84
but \\localhost is a perfectly legitimate path

In other errors I get this:
[1]|%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\WLX\mmedia\mmedia.wlx|C:\WC\wincmd.ini|ListerPlugins|7|File not found for lister plugin
Thsi is because the file is a .uwlx file - but again TC saves it as a .wlx in the plugins.ini file and looks for a .uwlx if it fails to find the .wlx file - so should tcCmdVerify do.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
dmocha

Post by *dmocha »

Hi,

Yesterday I tested the version of 18_x64, and I had the error message:

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line 13010  (File "D:\tc\tools\tcCmdVerify\tcCmdVerify_x64.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
OK
Progress:

Command verify progress 
76% (now calculating)
Today I used version 20_x64 and also have the error:

AutoIt Error
Line 13108  (File "D:\tc\tools\tcCmdVerify\tcCmdVerify_x64.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
OK
Progress:

Command verify progress 
76% (now calculating)
The same error occurs when I used x86 of version

I have TC 9.0a(x64) and Windows 7-64bit
regards
dmocha
magz

v0.21

Post by *magz »

v0.21 is up
No new features for this release, there are only bug fixes:
petermad wrote:Now I only get these false entries in the other errors:
[1]|%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\mmedia\mmedia.wlx|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|ListerPlugins|6|File not found for lister plugin
[2]|%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\Syn2\Syn2.wlx|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|ListerPlugins|11|File not found for lister plugin
And that is because I don't have the .wlx file, only the wlx64 file, but TC stores it as .wlx in the ListerPlugins section. When running the 64bit TC, it always looks for the corresponding wlx64 file, so tcCmdVerify should do the same.
tcCmdVerify will not report missings if only a 64 bit plugin is found from v0.21.
petermad wrote:In other errors I get this:
[1]|%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\WLX\mmedia\mmedia.wlx|C:\WC\wincmd.ini|ListerPlugins|7|File not found for lister plugin
Thsi is because the file is a .uwlx file - but again TC saves it as a .wlx in the plugins.ini file and looks for a .uwlx if it fails to find the .wlx file - so should tcCmdVerify do.
tcCmdVerify will not report missings if a unicode plugin file is found now from v0.21.
petermad wrote:I also have this in the other errors:
[5]||C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|Extensions||^. was expected at EOL for this extension
Here is my [Extensions] section:
ttf=%COMMANDER_PATH%\TOOLS\fontviewDan.exe ^.ttf
ttc=%COMMANDER_PATH%\TOOLS\fontviewDan.exe ^.ttc
fon=%COMMANDER_PATH%\TOOLS\fontviewDan.exe ^.fon
I don't se any missing ^.
Seems like tcCmdVerify was reporting when there was missing "^." also in blank lines in the extensions section, it should skip the blank lines from v0.21

petermad wrote:In the cmd path not found I here have this false item:
[7]|cd \\localhost|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd84
but \\localhost is a perfectly legitimate path
fileexists("\\localhost") reports a non existing path, fileexists("\\localhost\Name_of_shared_folder") is reported to exist if the folder "Name_of_shared_folder" exists, so I've now set tcCmdVerify to say it's ok when "\\localhost" is the full specified path.

Ovg wrote:2magz

Still doesn't work for me (Combined x64/x86 TC installation):

Line 990 (File "G:\qqq\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
^ ERROR
I hopefully fixed this issue now, let me know if this crash still happens please.

dmocha wrote:Hi,

Yesterday I tested the version of 18_x64, and I had the error message:

AutoIt Error
Line 13010  (File "D:\tc\tools\tcCmdVerify\tcCmdVerify_x64.exe"):

OK
Progress:

Command verify progress 
76% (now calculating)
Today I used version 20_x64 and also have the error:

AutoIt Error
Line 13108  (File "D:\tc\tools\tcCmdVerify\tcCmdVerify_x64.exe"):

OK
Progress:

Command verify progress 
76% (now calculating)
The same error occurs when I used x86 of version

I have TC 9.0a(x64) and Windows 7-64bit

If you still get crashes in v0.21:
Could you run the source code through autoit please? So I'll see what line in the code the error occurs at?

Running it like such will provide more info about where in the code the error occurs:
"%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\AutoIt3\AutoIt3_x64.exe" tcCmdVerify.au3
Ovg
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Ovg »

2magz

Unfortunately:

Line 986 (File "G:\AutoIt\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
$dupeCmd[$dupeCmd[0][0]][0] = $CommandPathOrg[$i]
^ ERROR
Combined Installation of TC (x64/x86), Extended Menu by petermad (thank you so much petermad!) and redirection of [Colors] section into external ini file

HTH
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2magz
All the described fixes in v.0.21 regarding other errors and cmd path not found can be confirmed fixed :-)

--------------------

I have this in other errors:
[1]|Buttonbar =C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|Buttonbar|Buttonbar|Local path to default toolbar instead of %COMMANDER_PATH% used
Thats OK, but then I should also get an error like this:
[2]|Buttonbar =C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan_vert.bar|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|ButtonbarVertical|Buttonbar|Local path to default toolbar instead of %COMMANDER_PATH% used
but I don't get the second error, as I should!
License #524 (1994)
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
magz

v0.22

Post by *magz »

v0.22 is up
It has two small fixes:
Ovg wrote:

Line 986 (File "G:\AutoIt\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
$dupeCmd[$dupeCmd[0][0]][0] = $CommandPathOrg[$i]
^ ERROR
Added some extra array size handling to the array holding duplicate commands within that loop, this crash should not occur now.
petermad wrote:I have this in other errors:
[1]|Buttonbar =C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|Buttonbar|Buttonbar|Local path to default toolbar instead of %COMMANDER_PATH% used
Thats OK, but then I should also get an error like this:
[2]|Buttonbar =C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan_vert.bar|C:\totalcmd\wincmd.ini|ButtonbarVertical|Buttonbar|Local path to default toolbar instead of %COMMANDER_PATH% used
but I don't get the second error, as I should!
Yeah, good call. I used the default vertical bar location, and didn't have the path to the vertical bar in my wincmd.ini, it should now report the vertical button bar for lack of the TC environment variable as well. (Unless "Skip portability checks" are selected in the settings).
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2magz
Now I only have this in the icon path not found:
[8]|"%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\Imagine\Imagine.exe"|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd25
[9]|"%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\Imagine\Imagine.exe"|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan_vert.bar|Buttonbar|cmd5
If I remove the quotations, I no longer get the error - but it is not incorrect to have the quotationss.
Last edited by petermad on 2017-03-25, 14:14 UTC, edited 3 times in total.
License #524 (1994)
magz

v0.22a

Post by *magz »

v0.22a is up
Fixing false positive for iconpaths surrounded by quotes:
petermad wrote:2magz
Now I only have this in the icon path not found:
[8]|"%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\Imagine\Imagine.exe"|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd25
[9]|"%COMMANDER_PATH%\PLUGINS\wlx\Imagine\Imagine.exe"|C:\WC\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_dan_vert.bar|Buttonbar|cmd5
If I remove the quotations, I no longer get the error - but it is not incorrect to have the quotationss.
Icon paths are now stipped for quotes before checking them. So tcCmdVerify should be ok with those now.
Ovg
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Ovg »

2magz
Nope...

Line 1006 (File "G:\AutoIt\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
^ ERROR
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

I get the same list whether I click on Commands total or Problems to fix - is that intentional?

The list seems to recognize some commands as Preceeding CMD:
[0]|Preceeding CMD:|Command path:|After CMD:|Parameter field:|Location of button bar/ini file:|Section name:|Key name:
[297]|OPENLANGUAGEFILE |wcmd_pm_dan.lng|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_4_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd3
In my oppinion OPENLANGUAGEFILE is the Command path, and wcmd_pm_dan.lng is the After CMD
Here it is corrrect:
[0]|Preceeding CMD:|Command path:|After CMD:|Parameter field:|Location of button bar/ini file:|Section name:|Key name:
[298]||OPENLANGUAGEFILE||%P%O.lng|C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_4_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd5
In all of these I think that the content of col Preceeding CMD should be moved to col Command path, and the content of col Command path should be moved to col After CMD
[607]|CD |%COMMANDER_DRIVE%\|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_commanderdrive|cmd
[519]|%COMMANDER_EXE% /S=|L:T1||%Z%P%N|C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_list1|cmd
[601]|%COMMANDER_EXE% /S=L:AT1 |%COMMANDER_PATH%\descript.ion|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_description|cmd
[666]|OPENBAR |%COMMANDER_PATH%\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_1_dan.bar|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_bar1|cmd
[671]|OPENBAR2 |%COMMANDER_INI%\..\vertical.bar|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_bar6|cmd
[858]|%COMSPEC% /k |echo|||C:\totalcmd\usercmd.ini|em_cmd|cmd
[447]|FTPOPEN |01 Madsenworld|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\special.bar|Buttonbar|cmd15
Last edited by petermad on 2017-03-25, 14:24 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
License #524 (1994)
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

Icon paths are now stipped for quotes before checking them. So tcCmdVerify should be ok with those now.
Confirmed fixed in v.0.22a
License #524 (1994)
magz

v0.22b

Post by *magz »

v0.22b is up
Which (hopefully) fixes a crash that occurs for some.
petermad wrote:I get the same list whether I click on Commands total or Problems to fix - is that intentional?

The list seems to recognize some commands as Preceeding CMD:
[297]|OPENLANGUAGEFILE |wcmd_pm_dan.lng|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_4_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd3
In my oppinion OPENLANGUAGEFILE is the Command path, and wcmd_pm_dan.lng is the After CMD
Here it is corrrect:
[298]||OPENLANGUAGEFILE||%P%O.lng|C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_4_dan.bar|Buttonbar|cmd5
In all of these I think that the content of col Preceeding CMD should be moved to col Command path, and the content of col Command path should be moved to col After CMD
[607]|CD |%COMMANDER_DRIVE%\|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_commanderdrive|cmd
[519]|%COMMANDER_EXE% /S=|L:T1||%Z%P%N|C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_list1|cmd
[601]|%COMMANDER_EXE% /S=L:AT1 |%COMMANDER_PATH%\descript.ion|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_description|cmd
[666]|OPENBAR |%COMMANDER_PATH%\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\pm_1_dan.bar|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_bar1|cmd
[671]|OPENBAR2 |%COMMANDER_INI%\..\vertical.bar|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan.ini|em_ext_bar6|cmd
[858]|%COMSPEC% /k |echo|||C:\totalcmd\usercmd.ini|em_cmd|cmd
[447]|FTPOPEN |01 Madsenworld|||C:\totalcmd\LANGUAGE\wcmd_pm_dan\special.bar|Buttonbar|cmd15
I know it's a bit messy. Yes they both show the same array, but those lists that pop up when clicking the labels are for debugging reasons mainly. In particular the arrays displayed when clicking "problems to fix" and "commands total" labels. The idea is to strip away stuff in front of and after filepaths that can be checked if are valid. Which is why the "Command path" section usually contains the path. In v1.00 I plan on not having the information displayed this way. For now I figure it is readable enough for you experienced Total Commander users. Which is why I only share this in this sub forum. I figure I'll share the final version on totalcmd.net when I get that far in development. That version will be more user friendly and wont have labels functioning as buttons (well, that is the plan at least).
Ovg wrote:2magz
Nope...

Line 1006 (File "G:\AutoIt\tcCmdVerify.au3"):
^ ERROR
Try again with v0.22b please.
Ovg
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Ovg »

2magz
Now it works, thanks
artt

Post by *artt »

v0.22b i think (no version info in exe - i just download and run)
tcCmdVerify starts
5% (Loading Packer plugins in wincmd.ini)

AutoIt Error
Line 14751 (File "D:\tcCmdVerify.exe"):