[Easy] Invert Color for Cursor + Selection.

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2MVV
Both look similarly at start but lead to different results.
Yes but what matters is the situation before copying.

I already pointed out that it could be irritating when you are used to a different behavior for years.
islogged

Post by *islogged »

My proposition don't change nothing for who don't want.
It Just add the option to use "Inverted Selection" and "Inverted Cursor" both for who want a better and logical style.

Anyway, the solution is already gave in my last posts, by using a different Cursor Font Color ...

Thanks
AlexandrT

Post by *AlexandrT »

Please add feature to use "Use inverted cursor" and "Use inverted selection" simultaneous. With the addition of an extra option "Cursor + Mark Color" to select the background color when the cursor is located on the selected file.
#231783 Single user license
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You can use inverted selection plus Windows themed cursor together - that's the closest you can get to what you suggest now. And it still allows to distinguish between selected and unselected file under the cursor.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
AlexandrT

Post by *AlexandrT »

Yes, I know about this method in beta TC9. But as I wrote in another topic http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=44465 many users like to work in Win 7 Classic Theme (not themed cursor). Also, this method does not allow to set the cursor color other than system color.
AlexandrT

Post by *AlexandrT »

Mr.Ghisler, nevertheless it is possible to have feature to use of "Use inverted cursor" and "Use inverted selection" simultaneous.
IMHO Themed Cursor is not nice for visible and I don't know an opportunity to change its style in Windows 10.
If is impossible to add extra option "Cursor + Mark Color" then it is possible to define background color of when the cursor is located on the selected file through Alpha Blending (color blending of cursor and selected) that is made at you in Themed Cursor.
Thanks.