Ultra TC History Editor 2.00 release

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Ultra TC History Editor 2.00 release

Post by *ts4242 »

Hi, all
Ultra TC History Editor 2.00 is now available at My site or Totalcmd.net

i have added many functions to the program to make working with the program more easily.
hope you like it.

thanks
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

Great, great, great new additions! Well done! Thanks a lot for the new version. And I guess we have to also thank Sheepdog for contributing with his suggestions/guidance. ;)

Keep up the good work! :)
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Hi all,
Quick update :)
Ultra TC History Editor 2.01 is now available at My site or Totalcmd.net

What is new
----------------
[+] Show section symbol in preview panel.
[+] Press Enter key or Double click an item in preview panel switch to this item.
[+] Right click section name to Import/Export this section directly without showing Import/Export dialog box.

[-] fixed a bug: locked tab caption was deleted when using [Delete All] dialog box to delete left/right tab section without deleteing locked tabs.
[-] minor bugs fixed.
robinsiebler

Post by *robinsiebler »

Perhaps I am not understaning how to use this, but if I right click on a section, for instance Command Line, in the right pane and select 'Delete', I get "Preview Panel. no edit here!" (not the most grammatical of English). What is the point of having a context menu item if it can't be used. I, for one, would like to be able to edit from the Preview Panel (at least as far as deleting goes). It makes it easier when you can see everything.
Robin L. Siebler
Personal License #13949
------------------------------
"Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted Windows
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

robinsiebler wrote:Perhaps I am not understaning how to use this, but if I right click on a section, for instance Command Line, in the right pane and select 'Delete', I get "Preview Panel. no edit here!" (not the most grammatical of English). What is the point of having a context menu item if it can't be used. I, for one, would like to be able to edit from the Preview Panel (at least as far as deleting goes). It makes it easier when you can see everything.
the preview panel is a special panel that you cannot make any edit to its contents and i forget to diasable the context menu thanks for remember me :wink:
any way in preview panel you can double click on the item you want to edit and you will reach to this item directly. try this may help you.

thanks
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

Thanks for the History editor.

A dream comes true ;)

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Sheepdog wrote:Thanks for the History editor.

A dream comes true ;)

sheepdog
What can be the next dream? :lol:
robinsiebler

Post by *robinsiebler »

Yes, Thank you!!! I've wanted something like this for years! Finally, I don't have to edit the ini file by hand.

100 karma points to you! :D
Robin L. Siebler
Personal License #13949
------------------------------
"Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted Windows