FTP connections search/filter feature

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Useless

FTP connections search/filter feature

Post by *Useless »

I secretely waiting for the feature that allow searching / filtering in the FTP connection contacts. I've got a huge FTP connections list, sorted in the A-Z folders but I spent too much time to find any connection when I working for my clients.

Are you planning similiar feature?

Thank you
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

Not exactly a search feature, but you can type the connection name if you know it to make TC mark the connection that matches first. Indeed a search or a filter or similar thing would be handy.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
Useless

Post by *Useless »

I will welcome any kind of the feature that help me quickly find the connection name.
JaumeGS

Re: FTP connections search/filter feature

Post by *JaumeGS »

Useless wrote:I secretely waiting for the feature that allow searching / filtering in the FTP connection contacts. I've got a huge FTP connections list, sorted in the A-Z folders but I spent too much time to find any connection when I working for my clients.

Are you planning similiar feature?

Thank you
I really will appreciate a FILTER feature in the "Connect to FTP" window too.

I also have many connections, and it would be fine to have a quick filter field that when you type in, filter the connections list.

I sign up for the suggestion :wink: