Slow upload speed over SFTP

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

peter35

Post by *peter35 »

No, i didn't. And i have reinstalled Windows recently, a mount ago. I have only Comodo Firewall installed but i doubt it's causing any issues since in safe mode the problem with the speed still exist.
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

There's a chance that the installation of your firewall has changed some Windows network settings. It's also possible that the Comodo filter driver (if it has one) is loaded even in safe mode with networking.

Unfortunately, I don't see any option that wouldn't be time-consuming. I suggest to make a backup of your system using some kind of imaging software (e.g. Drive Snapshot which can be tested for 30 days). Then reinstall your system (without the firewall of course) to see if it's any better. If not, you can easily restore your system from the backup.

The other option I see is to live with the slow speed, maybe create some button in TC to start WinSCP with the SFTP connection.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
peter35

Post by *peter35 »

Yes, the next time when i reinstall Windows i have to remember to check the speed before installing other software.