Everything / MFT and Search Options?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

HolgerK
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *HolgerK »

islogged wrote:
Holger wrote:You insist in changes to complicate the GUI... (without any benefits other than that islogged gets satisfied).
Deactivate the criteria who is not supported by 'Everything' when 'Everything' is ticked (as "Find Text" does) don't complicate the GUI, but that's just an idea of implementation, guess we can find some more...
It will complicate the usage of the find files dialog, because the user has to find out why some entries of the search feature are disabled.
And no it's not for islogged only, is for the comprehension of the largest more about the implementation of 'Everything' and those supported options inside TC.
The opposite. It's in the interest of every user to get the best (fastest) results while using the search, regardless of how attributes are evaluated.

Sorry, your logic to enhance TC is not mine.

I'm out (again)
Holger
Make our planet great again
islogged

Post by *islogged »

Searching for text does in no way disable Everything.
??? Sorry, but i never spoke in that sense...

I have already some ideas to fix this issue, but 100% u will answer that it will complicate the GUI, so this conversation is already locked before to begin.
So i just answer u that: With a little bit of imagination it will easy possible to do it!

Sorry but actually it still so confusing about if we get a boosted research or not when we ask for it ...

Windows 10 Enterprise x64 RedStone 3