English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Request for lister and CTRL+Q

Post by *Sombra »

Hi,
In quick view mode (CTRL+Q) and in the lister I use the key F to fit a image to the window. But when I view small and big images, always I have push key F for fit the size (or no).
A good add for the lister could be a new key for fit only big images to window.

Also would be a good idea highlight for HTML, php, asm... with external schemes (customize filles.ini) I know synplus, yes, but the size of it is very big in comparison with TC.
I can read English, but... I write like Tarzan. (sorry)
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

If you want to have images fit decently use http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/sgviewer.html plugin.

For highlighting use http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/SciLister.html plugin.

Icfu
This account is for sale
Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sombra »

Thank you for your reply Icfu,
I use irfanview (at 98 %) and xnview (at 2%). SGViewer do it, but is very slow when show thumbnails and the size is very big only for the feature auto fit. I don't want three viewers ;) . By default lister have the key F, I think that Ghisler could add a new shortcut for fit only big images in the next release (TC 7 ??), and the size of TC would be only a few bytes more.

Scite a good tool thx.

SGViewer 549 Kb + SciTE 658 KB = 1.2 Mb
Only Total commander = 1.8 Mb
I can read English, but... I write like Tarzan. (sorry)
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

SGViewer do it, but is very slow when show thumbnails and the size is very big only for the feature auto fit.
Number one priority is speed, not size. SGViewer is the fastest viewer of all when you equip it with Intel library and XnView SDK libraries as mentioned in Readme.
By default lister have the key F, I think that Ghisler could add a new shortcut for fit only big images in the next release (TC 7 ??), and the size of TC would be only a few bytes more.
http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=7569
SGViewer 549 Kb + SciTE 658 KB = 1.2 Mb
Only Total commander = 1.8 Mb
What do you want to tell me with these calculations?
Use them or don't, I really don't care.

Icfu
This account is for sale
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

icfu
Man, you are getting whild more and more... I like that. It is just you are whild against wrong people. You must heave some criteria :)

btw.. sgviewer isn't so fast on my computer even with intel library. I also hait when I see it resizing when I click view (since I use full screen mode). I give my vote for sgviewer, but I wait for some future versions.
We are not doing this just for the money.
We are doing it for sh*t load of money.

r-moth.com
r-moth.deviantart.com