English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

fabiochelly
Power Member
Power Member

AlwaysCopyInBackground and queue

Post by *fabiochelly »

Hi,

I know that I can force each copy to work in background by setting the key AlwaysCopyInBackground to 1.

But is it possible to always copy in background with the queue (like if I always choose F2)?
Fabio Chelly.
Lorsqu'on s'occupe d'informatique il faut faire comme les canards...
Paraître calme en surface et pédaler comme un forcené par en dessous
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

This account is for sale
Jungle

Post by *Jungle »

2Icfu
I created such a script in the file "queue.ahk" and inserted line "#include scripts\queue.ahk" in autohotkey.ini. then i launched autohotkey.exe. script worked fine. but then i started a fullscreen game which uses Enter key and found out that Enter didn't work as it should. I closed Autohotkey, switched to the game again - Enter works normally.

I suppose the better solution of the subj problem would be a new "wincmd.ini" file parameter AlwaysCopyMoveInQueue. What do you think?
icfu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *icfu »

IF CPU usage goes to 100% you may face concequences with scripts catching key presses. It can also be that the game itself uses techniques that conflict with AutoHotkey. As I don't know what you mean with "didn't work as it should" I don't know what's the problem here. ;)
I suppose the better solution of the subj problem would be a new "wincmd.ini" file parameter AlwaysCopyMoveInQueue. What do you think?
This is obvious, every internal solution is probably better but I use AutoHotkey because I have no time and no desires to wait years till basic stuff like that is implemented.

Icfu
This account is for sale