[OT] Wondering.... russian brothers !

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Clo,
All this info about salaries is not meaningful without indications about the corresponding purchasing power in each quoted country…
Oh it is. CHF 40,- is CHF 40,-.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Clo

And more---

Post by *Clo »

2icfu

:) Hi Jeff !
You mean in hotels? ;)
- Not at all ! At the shop close my home… In the closest supermaket I can reach footing
{ no more car for years :( }, it's 1.10 €…
…French people WANT to pay more for their food I think…
O, no, most certainly ! This is caused by an archaic crappy distribution system in which a lot of intermediaries fill their pockets between the cow and the bottle in my fridge… They are strongly sticked, and impossible to kick out… :twisted:

- More about prices : In my street, impossible to rent a flat under 400… 500 € monthly. Fortunately, I don't pay such a "fortune" for some reasons, but I've the worst house of the street !
- Sorry, I have no longer a working camera, just an old-new “Polaroid 2000” for which the packs are unobtainable for a while (old = 20 years, new = I didn't make more than 100 photos with it…)

:mrgreen:  V.G.
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2Hacker
FYI: The gross average monthly wage in Slovakia was 420 € in Q3/2005.
That's the reason why many companies move from high income countries to low-cost countries like Slovakia.
Clo

What is remaining ?

Post by *Clo »

2Hacker
:) Hi Roman !
Oh it is. CHF 40,- is CHF 40,-.
- Indeed, but you didn't get me totally :
- I meant with regard to the current purchasing power, how much money may be remaining (or not) each month, then you could decide the relatively "luxurious" purchase of a TC-licence, even waiting for two months… ?

- I can assure you that here, the remaining part is null { sometimes even a bit negative :( }

:mrgreen: Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Lefteous,
That's the reason why many companies move from high income countries to low-cost countries like Slovakia.
Sure. Makes the companies richer, and their countries' gross national product higher.

Clo,
Indeed, but you didn't get me totally :
- I meant with regard to the current purchasing power, how much money may be remaining (or not) each month, then you could decide the relatively "luxurious" purchase of a TC-licence, even waiting for two months
I did get even this, but I couldn't find the statistics. ;) When I find them I'll post them. For now I can only say that the net income is about 0,75 of the gross income.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

OK, lets stop joking now.. situation in my country is much much worse.

I work in most important goverment facility here and I have 350E.
My 2 computers are each over 1000E and that was quite planning (no outs, no shoes, no vine ....). U can find people here with doctor studies (like in Russia) having 150E salary. Our prices are similar to those in Austria since my sister lives there and I am quite informed. I also noticed that they are a little higher then in Vienna.

Most of the people here doesn't even know that you have to buy sotware. Most of them think that it is just there for you to collected it since nobody buy software here except sucessfull companies.

I was constructing 1000E digital audio workstation in previous 5 years in my home. I have every audio software from 1998 up to date which calculated turns out to be many hundreds of thousands of euros. Did I have any other solution ? People in Austria, Engliand and Germany can do it with one month salary.

Never the less, it makes you do everything alone, so at least you become very skilled - I know how to make various types of bred (not only icfu) and I agree, it tastes much better, I cook, I do all repairs in my house.... etc.

And, yes, I am using <key name deleted> version of TC, on both computers, on my job computer and on my friends computers.... like you all probably figure out by now.

2 Clo
At least you don't have borders...and are not satanized like we are. So you can visit icfu in Gemany and buy that 0.5E milk, or even better, buy that normal German cow from him and teach her how to make French golden milk (send the damn cow to some alchemy courses)

My (30, 8)KB/s flat is 50E.

Do you realise what we have to do to buy a car ? Not to mention that when you finally do it, you have to pay 1E for 1l of half-bensine-half-watter fuel which on long run makes you pay even more for repairs...

Nevertheless, this is the greatest world of them all !!!!
Because I can visit this forum, say that I have stolen TC and still not being banned... what the one can possible want more in entire life :mrgreen:
Last edited by majkinetor on 2006-01-15, 17:43 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
We are not doing this just for the money.
We are doing it for sh*t load of money.

r-moth.com
r-moth.deviantart.com
JP

Post by *JP »

majkinetor wrote:And, yes, I am using <key name deleted> version of TC
What is this <key name deleted> version :!: :?:
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

What is this <key name deleted> version
It is the best version of TC, specialy made for <key name deleted>. Limited, ofcourse... only few copies left. 8) :lol:
Gral
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Gral »

JP wrote:
majkinetor wrote:And, yes, I am using "<key name deleted>" version of TC
What is this <key name deleted> version :!: :?:
In fact AIK this is TC with leaked keyfile, licensed for <key name deleted>.
majkinetor

Post by *majkinetor »

don't say...
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

keyfile is <key number deleted> 10 User licence which will surly be blacklisted in next version :)
Hoecker sie sind raus!
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

Yes, this "edition" has also some other stolen or cracked keys for other included applications. :evil:
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I do not allow the propagation of cracked versions or stolen keys here. While I can understand that salaries are very low in some countries compared to the price of Total commander, I cannot tolerate the usage of cracked versions. I can tolerate that private users use the unregistered version for a longer "evaluation" period - Total commander is limited neither in functions nor time. However, when you use a crack or stolen key, you explicitly and willingly break the law.

Thread closed. Users who should again give hints to where or how to find stolen key or cracks will be banned. This is your last warning. The name and number of the key has been deleted to avoid that people search for it.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com