Where to get official interface files?
C++ and Delphi interface files for all plugins types can be downloaded at:
- Ghisler.com, Plugins page (search for words "guide" and "interface" at that page)
- Totalcmd.net, Developer page
The concrete links, which may be outdated, are:
- WFX interface: Here or Here
- WLX interface: Here or Here
- WCX interface: Here or Here
- WDX interface: Here or Here
Some interfaces are described in this Wiki in the following topics. Some are not - download official files for them.
- Packer plugins developer guide
- File system plugins developer guide
- Lister plugins developer guide
- Content plugins developer guide
There are unofficial plugin interfaces, that make it possible to develop a plugin in your prefered programming language (apart from C++ and Delphi):
- .NET Framework Wrapper for WFX
- Perl FS for WFX
- Java Plugin Interface for WCX, WDX, WFX and WLX
- VBScript Plugin Interface for WFX
- HiAsm: Interfaces: WLX, WDX. Examples: , , . Pages are in Russian, use the auto-translator to read.
- PowerBasic Interface for WCX. Example: 
- Euphoria Interface/Example for WCX.
Back to Developer's corner