- - restore TC window (not maximized)
- go to a dir with more files than fitting on the screen (e.g. windows dir)
- put cursor in last line (e.g. using end key)
- drag the bottom border up to decrease TC window's Y-size, so that the last few files (and the cursor position) are not displayed anymore
now press cursor-up key and watch the lines change on every press of the up key
Ctrl-r fixes the displayed list.
P.S.: This also happens sometimes (not reproducible yet)
- after calling a tool, that adds a file to the current window.
- after entering a dir with sort order by date ascending (Ctrl+F5, Ctrl+F5), selecting a file that would alphabetically be listed further down in the list, then switch to alphabetical sorting.