chmod dont work by SonyEricsson x10 mini pro

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ricopoulos

chmod dont work by SonyEricsson x10 mini pro

Post by *Ricopoulos »

I have a SE X10 mini pro and all is working of the beta 8 very well exapt the function CHMOD for the file and folder permissions. The phone is rooted and with the ROOTEXPLORER this part works fine. When I want to change the permissions with tc8beta there is the question for su-rights and I gave it. After I change the permission and say ok but there is a message that the tc can not change them and nothing happens.
DeathStalker

Post by *DeathStalker »

Mount your drive for writing - create the button and use the internal command Remount.
TC 7.56a, Win 7 x64
TC for Android 1.0 rc1, HTC Desire | rooted stock Gingerbread (3.14.405.1) | S-OFF

-----------------------------
Sorry for my bad English
MoD

Post by *MoD »

DeathStalker wrote:Mount your drive for writing - create the button and use the internal command Remount.
Could you give me a closer description of how exactly you get su rights of folders to eg. delete files in system/app/ on a rooted phone?
Im pretty much new to those things and dont have any clue how to get this done :)
Btw: i love tc for android by what ive seen so far. Keep up the good work. I think its already better then a lot of other explorer apps in the market!
Ricopoulos

Post by *Ricopoulos »

Hab den Fehler mit CHMOD gefunden. Wollte im echten ROOT (/) ein Verzeichnis anlegen. Im system-und Data-Verzeichnis geht das.

Eine andere Frage: Wie markiere ich mehrere Dateien oder Verzeichnise zum Kopieren durch antippen selbiger. Ich meine nicht die Methode über den Button sondern das antippen mit dem Finger, auch nicht die Methode über die Zwischenablage.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Das ist im "Markieren"-Dialog beschrieben: Einfach auf die Icons tippen!
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com