i can't completely custom column by plugins

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

laonongaiyumi

i can't completely custom column by plugins

Post by *laonongaiyumi »

recently i was puzzle about the wdx plugins used in TC custom columns, but i don't know whether caused by tc or by the plugins, the problem as follow.

Code: Select all

platform: win xp sp3
tc version: 8.0 final
exif plugins version: 2.3
jpg-comment version: 2.3.4.1
exif bug1:

Widths8=105,23,-45,-18,60,-70,-40,-15,10,13,-42,-16,-16,30,-13,-22,-36,-15,-22,57,-35,-35,-30,-16,25,-23,18,18,29,40,80,80
Headers8=size\n10%\nwritedate\nDateOriginal\nWidth x Height\nBpp\nOrientation\nOrientation\nResolution\nFocalLength\nDigitalZoomRatio\nShutterSpeed\nFNumber\nApertureValue\nMaxApertureValue\nISO\nLightSource\nFlash\nMeteringMode\nExposureMode\nExposureProgram\nExposureBiasValue\nExposureTimeFraction>\nWhiteBalance\nSceneCaptureType\nExifVersion\nComponentsConfiguration\nMake\nModel\nSoftware
Contents8=[=tc.size]\n[=exif.CompressedBitsPerPixel]\n[=tc.writedate]\n[=exif.DateOriginal] [=exif.TimeOriginal]\n[=exif.Width]x[=exif.Height] \n[=imgsize.Bpp]b\n[=imgsize.Orientation] \n[=exif.Orientation]\n[=exif.XResolution]x[=exif.YResolution][=exif.ResolutionUnit]\n[=exif.FocalLength]\n[=exif.DigitalZoomRatio]\n[=exif.ShutterSpeed]\n[=exif.FNumber]\nF/[=exif.ApertureValue]\n[=exif.MaxApertureValue]\n[=exif.ISO]\n[=exif.LightSource]\n[=exif.Flash]\n[=exif.MeteringMode]\n[=exif.ExposureMode]\n[=exif.ExposureProgram]\n[=exif.ExposureBiasValue]\n[=exif.ExposureTimeFraction]\n[=exif.WhiteBalance]\n[=exif.SceneCaptureType]\n[=exif.ExifVersion]\n[=exif.ComponentsConfiguration]\n[=exif.Make]\n[=exif.Model]\n[=exif.Software]
Options8=-1|1
when i add even a single column flowed eg.[=exif.UserComment], [=exif.ImageDescription], even [=tc.name], this column's detail dosen't display, and, when i restart TC, because my screen resolution is 1366x768, before i scroll screen, the column display was normal, but when i horizontal scroll, the second screen' column name was disappear and the column detailed display as normal, certailly the new column's detail was still not display.

jpg-comment bug2:

Widths11=105,23,-45,18,60,70,-40,-15,23,-42,-16,-16,30,-13,-22,-36,-15,22,57,35,35,30
Headers11=大小\nCompression\nModifyDate\nDateTimeOriginal\nImageWidth\nBitsPerSample\nOrientation\nXResolution\nFocalLength\nDigitalZoomRatio\nShutterSpeedValue\nFNumber\nApertureValue\nMaxApertureValue\nISO\nLightSource\nFlash\nMeteringMode\nExposureMode\nExposureProgra完整文件名
Contents11=[=tc.size]\n[=jpg-comment.Compression]\n[=jpg-comment.ModifyDate]\n[=jpg-comment.DateTimeOriginal]\n[=jpg-comment.ImageWidth]x[=jpg-comment.ImageHeight]\n[=jpg-comment.BitsPerSample]\n[=jpg-comment.Orientation]\n[=jpg-comment.XResolution]x[=jpg-comment.YResolution][=jpg-comment.ResolutionUnit]\n[=jpg-comment.FocalLength]\n[=jpg-comment.DigitalZoomRatio]\n[=jpg-comment.ShutterSpeedValue]\n[=jpg-comment.FNumber]\n[=jpg-comment.ApertureValue]\n[=jpg-comment.MaxApertureValue]\n[=jpg-comment.ISO]\n[=jpg-comment.LightSource]\n[=jpg-comment.Flash]\n[=jpg-comment.MeteringMode]\n[=jpg-comment.ExposureMode]\n[=jpg-comment.ExposureProgram]
Options11=-1|1
when i add even a sing column flowed even [=tc.name], this column's name dosen't display, but detail can display, and when i restart TC, status was same, name not display, detail can display. and notice, at this time i open my tc's ini, the new column was exist as normal, then i open custom column window gui, the new column can't found at the bottom, then i select apply to close the window, the column i wants to add disapplear, at this time i open my tc'ini, the exact column was disappear too.

sorry for my poor english, and thanks for pay attention.

comment1:
when i post my original exif bug1 custom column config, the forum warning "Please write your post in the correct language for this forum!" maybe because in my config Headers8 write in Chinese, so i rename the Headers8 to english, but when i finish rename, the bug1's situation was as same as bug2, the last column was [=exif.ExposureProgram], followed column was lost at all.

comment2:
base on above comment1, i post a test post has chinese, but sucess... i was amazing...

comment3:
base on above comment1, i paste the column name renamed before and the after as follow for test, to see whether it can be successful

comment4:
comment3 as failed, the message as same as before.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2laonongaiyumi
TC doesn't reliably support more than 24 columns - maybe that is the problem.

See: http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=249739#249739
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar