Second tab open first tab path when switching by Ctrl+Tab.

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

olesio

Second tab open first tab path when switching by Ctrl+Tab.

Post by *olesio »

Hello.

I do not know that bug was reported. But I want to describe what I'm doing, but ofcourse that issue may be hard to reproduce for everyone.

I got log.exe in %PATH%. It is created small app by me in Delphi 7 WinAPI, because I prefer to type log in command edit box under Total Commander 8.01 instead of using prepared toolbar icons. I lost source code of log.exe but I have almost exacly working source code. I uploaded it at my site under following url: http://olesio.eu/opentabs.rar - that code was compiled for one user from polish totalcmd.pl forum. Only one difference: 'em_open_zakladki.tab' is replaced by 'em_openirclogstab' which is defined in usercmd.ini as following:

Code: Select all

[em_openirclogstab]
button=
cmd=OPENTABS %COMMANDER_PATH%\irc_logs.tab
An irc_logs.tab looks like this:

Code: Select all

[activetabs]
0_path=\\\Secure FTP\mydevil - olesio (irc logs)\home\olesio\irc_logs\
0_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
1_path=D:\
1_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
2_path=C:\
2_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
activetab=0
[inactivetabs]
0_path=D:\UPLOAD\_IRC_LOGS\
0_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
1_path=D:\
1_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
2_path=E:\OLESIO\_IRC_LOGS\
2_options=1|1|0|0|0|0|0
activetab=0
And now sometime. I must precise only sometimes. When I type log in command editbox and type Password to connect with mydevil shell account. I execute symlink "quakenet_logs" and now I want to copy files to last (third) tab in right Window (which have E:\OLESIO\_IRC_LOGS\ opened). Also I have to mention that E: is USB external WD 320 GB hard disk, which must be sometimes rereded by system after access after long time of idle.

So now to switch to this panel. I press Tab key, now holding Ctrl+Tab I fast switch to last tab presing tabulator key twice. And during that when switching from second to third tab I get the same path in second tab as in first one. So text from "d" (D:\ path) is switched to "_IRC_LOGS" and I see D:\UPLOAD\_IRC_LOGS\ path and files under that tab. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and 32 bit version of Total Commander 8.01.

If some additional infos are needed please let me know. Waiting for reply. Thanks for fixing this small bug in next version and sorry for my bad English.
Best regards: olesio