You can download it from this list on www.ghisler.com
Please report bugs here in bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
The most important new functions are:
- Always use Unicode controls on NT-based systems everywhere in the program (no more need for .UnicodeClass suffix)
- FTP connect dialog: Allow to rename/move folders via "Edit" button
- Allow to limit width of breadcrumb dropdown list
- Allow to abort opening of breadcrumb subdir or virtual folder if it takes too long
- Vista 64bit: Show pseudo-subdirectory "sysnative" in Windows folder to allow to reach 64-bit system32 directory
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.
Note: There will be no mailing this time.