Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Usher
Power Member
Power Member

Re: How about a dark GUI for TC?

Post by *Usher »

2Hacker
2Paul Mountit
Discussion about FRAMES is in your focus, not in mine. It's your point of view, not mine. Do not try to convince ME, please.

I am talking only about:
  • Color scheme for dark mode. There is blue color on @Paul Mountit pictures. Other users judged MSVS color scheme. Am I NOT allowed to?
  • Inability to determine anything clear from JPG picture. Guessing is not the best method to give any opinion. I can talk only about strictly defined color scheme, but I can't see it.
    Note that some people can even broke color palette in PNG, so the only reliable way is to quote proper ini sections.
If you don't want to talk about MY concerns, just don't quote them and don't rephrase opinions about FRAMES when replying to me, please.
Andrzej P. Wozniak
Polish subforum moderator
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Usher,
There must be some kind of misunderstanding. An image was created to illustrate how TC would look without frames. You referred to the image of TC without frames and commented on various other elements of the mockup and the background color(?) Of course you can talk about anything you want regarding that image, it's probably just that we expected it to be relevant to the reason why the image was posted in the first place. Perhaps just a misunderstanding on our side. Or perhaps something got lost in translation.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Paul Mountit

Post by *Paul Mountit »

Usher wrote: 2020-04-23, 14:03 UTC 2Hacker
2Paul Mountit
Usher, I feel quite unconfortable and unwelcome here, thanks to your replies.
you tell me not to quote you, but you were the first to quote my post about DARK GUI, not COLOR SCHEMES.
they are 2 different things. color schemes in TC is mainly about text, and very minimally about the colors of the application.
I was talking about the color of the frames, so if you reply to me talking about color schemes I think you probably missed something, or due to language barriers I wasn't able to make me clear. even if other people perfectly got the point of my post, and even tried to explain you. more, the color scheme in my sshots were just the default one by TC, I didn't change anything there. just repainted the pic to show how could TC look with a VS2019 look.

I don't know if I offended you in some way, but I apologized yet, if that was the case.
and now you tell me that "Discussion about FRAMES is in your focus, not in mine. It's your point of view, not mine."
but you are repling to MY post! so the focus of MY post is what I want to talk about, not what you want...

anyway. fastest and worst experience on a public forum since so long.
I quit, thanks usher for youR unvaluable contribution to make me run away from here... :(
Paul Mountit

Post by *Paul Mountit »

Hacker wrote: 2020-04-23, 15:43 UTC Usher,
There must be some kind of misunderstanding. An image was created to illustrate how TC would look without frames. You referred to the image of TC without frames and commented on various other elements of the mockup and the background color(?) Of course you can talk about anything you want regarding that image, it's probably just that we expected it to be relevant to the reason why the image was posted in the first place. Perhaps just a misunderstanding on our side. Or perhaps something got lost in translation.

Roman
this is exactly what happened. probably Usher just want to fight with someone, but this is not me. I'll leave him to fight alone.