Configuration->Misc: NumPad numbers doesn't work as shortcut

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

tony.star21

Configuration->Misc: NumPad numbers doesn't work as shortcut

Post by *tony.star21 »

Hi everybody,

My goal is to use Numpad numbers 3-8 to act like a F3-F8 keys. So I go to Configuration->Misc and try to map 6 for example to do MoveOnly operation.
Unfortunately, when I saved the settings and go to try out my new configuration it's not work like I expect. Key 6 is actually Move the file but only when I hit the Key 6 above the letters on keyboard but doesn't work for the 6 on Numpad (of course I check the num lock). When I press 6 on numpad its start to write "6" to quick search. So I went to Configuration->Quick Search and check in "Letters Only" option but didn't help. So right now I want to ask you guys if you can help to map my numpad number keys to act like F-keys. Thanks a Lot!!
tony.star21

Re: Configuration->Misc: NumPad numbers doesn't work as shortcut

Post by *tony.star21 »

Really. Almost 500 views and no-one able to answer this. At least tell me guys should I report this as a bug ?
tuska
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tuska »

Configuration > Options... > Misc. > Alias: 6 > Click on the magnifying glass to the right > Filter: cm_mo > OK >
IMPORTANT: click on the green checkmark! - OK - FINISHED!

- Mark file(s)
- [Arrow-right]
- In TC command line(!): 6 <enter> ...
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

2tony.star21
Well, Num6 is a different key than 6. And since the Misc > hotkey definition refers to 6 and not Num6, it's clear that Num6 doesn't do anything.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror