Shared history

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Judykator

Shared history

Post by *Judykator »

I can you have a shared folder history for the left and right panel?
HerbieH

Re: Shared history

Post by *HerbieH »

Not a bad idea :) But it should be 'an option by choice'.

For me, right now it takes 3 steps to get a tab in history from the left to the right panel (or vise versa):
Right click a random tab and select 'Duplicate this tab' (not to loose this already open tab)
'Alt -down' and select the tab from history, that you want to open on the other side.
Right click this tab, and choose 'Copy tab to other panel'.
HerbieH*
-Keep on makin' music!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

HerbieH wrote: 2018-10-27, 16:02 UTCFor me, right now it takes 3 steps to get a tab in history from the left to the right panel (or vise versa):
Right click a random tab and select 'Duplicate this tab' (not to loose this already open tab)
'Alt -down' and select the tab from history, that you want to open on the other side.
Right click this tab, and choose 'Copy tab to other panel'.
Why 3 steps? Just Right click the tab you want to copy (whether it is the active tab or one of inactive tabs) then choose 'Copy tab to other panel', that's all.
HerbieH

Post by *HerbieH »

To ts4242.
My answer to Judykator was about tabs, that are NOT open in either side, AND only exists in the history on ONE of the sides - and which you want to open on the OTHER side.
Sorry I didn't make that clear.

PS: Love your Ultra TC editors. :D
HerbieH*
-Keep on makin' music!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

HerbieH wrote: 2018-10-28, 00:23 UTCMy answer to Judykator was about tabs, that are NOT open in either side, AND only exists in the history on ONE of the sides - and which you want to open on the OTHER side.
I see, in this case i suggest using right click and/or <Shift+Enter> to open a history item in opposite panel.

HerbieH wrote: 2018-10-28, 00:23 UTCPS: Love your Ultra TC editors. :D
Thanks!