Controlling file-list tab widths from outside TC ? (Delphi? Batch?)

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

eitang

Controlling file-list tab widths from outside TC ? (Delphi? Batch?)

Post by *eitang »

Hi all,

I started using a freeware that changes the widths of two TAB-windows in TC according to an INI file. Click in a tab and its width (as well as the other one's, accordingly) changes to some value (%). Click in the other tab, and the situation is inverted.

Code: Select all

freeware: WideActivePanelTC.exe
Author: WhiteSoul
The problem is that the program creates some havoc in the vertical bar ad that it leaves no way to terminate it except for Alt+Ctrl+Del or quit TC or kill it with some "specialized" programs, and anyway it does not restore tha tab widths as before it ran... All this can be done manually, of course, but is awkward.

I couldn't find any way to contact the program's author. This would also be very helpful, if he reads this ...

I wrote a Delphi program that stops WideActivePanelTC.exe if running, and corrects the "disorder" it leaves on the vertical bar (by mawimizing and then normalizing TC's window's size), but cannot find a solution to the problem of restoring the two tabs to 50% - 50% widths from outside TC.
No relevant cm_ command to be found in TotalCmd.Inc neither an em_ in wcmd_ext1_eng.ini ...

In short: I want to be able to set both tabs to the same width from outside TC.

Any ideas ?

TIA,

Eitan Gilboa
Best Wishes,

Eitan Gilboa (License #: 17011)
URL: https://eitang.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Hacker

Re: Controlling file-list tab widths from outside TC ? (Delphi? Batch?)

Post by *Hacker »

Hi eitang,
By "tabs" do you mean TC's file panels?

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.