Branch view to display all folders

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

fdsazcw123

Branch view to display all folders

Post by *fdsazcw123 »

hi guys, this post is based the this one
(viewtopic.php?t=37464)

what i am hoping for is that when i click "space" to select a folder, then i click a button bar, i will get all the subfolders (not files) under the selected folder in a new tab.

please check the screenshot below to see the detail.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F4eGqr1mZL2u5mNW9

updated:

based on the post above, i can get the results, but need to click "start search" and then click "feed to listbox"

so, is there a way that can automatically do this, instead of click "start search" and then click "feed to listbox"

thanks!
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Branch view to display all folders

Post by *Stefan2 »

fdsazcw123 wrote: 2018-11-27, 12:22 UTC what i am hoping for is that when i click "space" to select a folder, then i click a button bar,
i will get all the subfolders (not files) under the selected folder in a new tab.

>> get all the subfolders (not files) under the selected folder

Maybe this, to quickly change to a sub-folder:

Help > search "breadcrumb"

Configuration: Layout

[x] Show clickable path parts ('breadcrumb bar')
--- Shows a little triangle to the left of the path, and underlines path parts when hovering with the mouse over the current directory.
--- Allows to jump directly to a clicked path when clicked on the underlined directory,
--- or opens a submenu when clicking on the arrow button below the directory (configurable, see next option).

[x] Auto-open when moving mouse over it
--- If set, the submenu opens directly (with a standard delay of 250 ms) instead of displaying an arrow button when the mouse hovers over the path.

fdsazcw123

Re: Branch view to display all folders

Post by *fdsazcw123 »

Stefan2 wrote: 2018-11-27, 15:58 UTC
fdsazcw123 wrote: 2018-11-27, 12:22 UTC what i am hoping for is that when i click "space" to select a folder, then i click a button bar,
i will get all the subfolders (not files) under the selected folder in a new tab.

>> get all the subfolders (not files) under the selected folder

Maybe this, to quickly change to a sub-folder:

Help > search "breadcrumb"

Configuration: Layout

[x] Show clickable path parts ('breadcrumb bar')
--- Shows a little triangle to the left of the path, and underlines path parts when hovering with the mouse over the current directory.
--- Allows to jump directly to a clicked path when clicked on the underlined directory,
--- or opens a submenu when clicking on the arrow button below the directory (configurable, see next option).

[x] Auto-open when moving mouse over it
--- If set, the submenu opens directly (with a standard delay of 250 ms) instead of displaying an arrow button when the mouse hovers over the path.

thanks, but still prefer this method

"You only can save search template in Alt+F7 dialog (set attribute 'directory' and desired search depth and then save template) and then load it just by buttonbar button or hotkey with command LOADSEARCH myTemplate and then feed results to listbox."