How does the Webdav plugin work?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

TCExplorer

How does the Webdav plugin work?

Post by *TCExplorer »

I tried just typing in the WebDav address directly, and it doesn't take. In the Net menu, it still has only ftp.

How do I connect to a WebDav server, on the right side?

Regards,
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: How does the Webdav plugin work?

Post by *Stefan2 »

Do you already know how to install a plugin? >> In TC go to the ZIP and double click on it.

Did you read the plugins ReadMe.txt? >> You can now use the plugin via Network Neighborhood.
In the "Network Neighborhood" double click the WebDav entry to enter and then press the F7 keyboard key.

You need to have the "[x]Show drive buttons" enabled (menu "Configuration > Options..."),
then use the [\]-button on the right after all drive buttons to enter the "Network neighborhood" view.
Or use the internal command cm_OpenNetwork in TCs command line box or from an own created button.

cm_OpenNetwork=2125;Network neighborhood

TCExplorer

Re: How does the Webdav plugin work?

Post by *TCExplorer »

Installed, yes. But hadn't read the readme.txt file yet. I just assumed it would be added to the Net menu. That it would be on a picklist, like Winscp.

Ok, thanks stefan.
Stefan2 wrote: 2020-06-17, 19:29 UTC Do you already know how to install a plugin? >> In TC go to the ZIP and double click on it.

Did you read the plugins ReadMe.txt? >> You can now use the plugin via Network Neighborhood.
In the "Network Neighborhood" double click the WebDav entry to enter and then press the F7 keyboard key.

You need to have the "[x]Show drive buttons" enabled (menu "Configuration > Options..."),
then use the [\]-button on the right after all drive buttons to enter the "Network neighborhood" view.
Or use the internal command cm_OpenNetwork in TCs command line box or from an own created button.

cm_OpenNetwork=2125;Network neighborhood