Bigger icons in menu

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Thany

Bigger icons in menu

Post by *Thany »

I like that the icons in the main menu are nice and subtle, but maybe they are a little bit *too* subtle? I'm not sure, it could be a deliberate design decision, but I feel they could be slightly bigger without becoming visual clutter.

Now I'd *love* to show a screenshot, but I'm sure everyone knows what the menu looks like. And besides, I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert an image into a post here. But whatever, seems pretty basic to me.
Total Commander 11 on Windows 10
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Bigger icons in menu

Post by *petermad »

2Thany

Are you aware that you can already change the size of the icons? See: https://madsenworld.dk/tcmd/menuicons.png

But if you increase the size, the menu also grows in size of course.

Now I'd *love* to show a screenshot, but I'm sure everyone knows what the menu looks like. And besides, I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert an image into a post here. But whatever, seems pretty basic to me.
You cannot upload screenshots in this forum - you have to upload them somewhere else and give a link, lik I did here above.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar