FTP Download list close

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

susliks

FTP Download list close

Post by *susliks »

Unable to close active FTP download list. Clicking close it just moves to next line in download list and only option to close is kill TC process.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Re: FTP Download list close

Post by *petermad »

Could you explain more in details what you do?

If I make a list for later download from an FTP-site, and I later download files using that list (via Menu -> Net -> FTP Download From List...) - then a Background transfer dialog pops up showing the files that are being transferred, and after the transfer is finished, the dialog closes itself - no need to close it manually.

If I Pause the transfer and then click the close-button in the upper right corner of the window, I get the message: "Error downloading file!" - and when I click OK, the Error Message and the Download transfer dialog are closed (and I have a partially downloaded file locally).

Maybe that error message for some reason is hidden behind another window on your system - The Background download transfer dialog will be inaccessible until the Error message is closed.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FTP Download list close

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I cannot reproduce this problem, please provide more details.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com